Todd Hartley

Advertisement
For some reason I’ve finally tired of your trolling.

Advertisement
Field spent last season as the Director of Recruiting at Oregon, where he helped the Ducks land the top-ranked class in school history. Oregon’s 2019 class was ranked first in the Pacific-12 Conference and ninth nationally by 247 Sports.

In 2017, Field served as Louisville’s Director of High School Relations and NFL Liaison, helping the Cardinals sign 19 student-athletes during the initial early signing period, eight of which enrolled in January. The 2018 signing class featured a school-best 11 four-star recruits and a pair of Under Armour All-Americans.

Wasnt one of those UA All-Americans the MLB from Central that we didnt offer and probably would have committed on the spot?

Hartley has been producing TEs since Doc moved him from Safeties coach to TE coach in 2011.

Field might be a good coach but he has seen the level of production on the field as Hartley has.

Advertisement
Cant disagree there. I feel like it's a wash between field and Hartley
I’m not sure how one can possibly say it’s a wash between those 2 at this point. It’s Hartley by a mile right now. That can obviously change, but let Field produce something here before comparing him to Hartley. And I don’t think Hartley is some world beater either, he was good, but not irreplaceable. Just trying to keep it real.

Last edited:
So the he could lead ST to another disastrous year?

Good call.

Really?

He didn’t have to coach special teams, he could have just been in charge of TEs.

Guy did a **** of a job recruiting and his TEs all developed and excelled while he was here.

Advertisement
Really?

He didn’t have to coach special teams, he could have just been in charge of TEs.

Guy did a **** of a job recruiting and his TEs all developed and excelled while he was here.

He was replaceable and has been so. In my opinion, it wasn't as if his recruiting prowess was at a level were the ST disaster could be overlooked.

I'm sure he is a nice guy, but he wasn't the linch pin holding the Miami program together.

Good luck at UGA. Miami needs to focus on who is in the building today.

The only way to find out is to go to the uga boards and see what they r saying. Thats the only way to find out who was Becks main recruiter....i doubt its Hartley but wouldnt be surprised either if it was.

I liked him but that whole bunch deserved to be fired. MD made the right call

Advertisement
Beck visited UGA last summer and had worked out for the staff. Never got an offer until this week. He clearly wanted it. Supposedly Coley was on him hard in recent weeks. I read on the UGA board that Hartley was HUGE in getting the family on board with UGA They had a relationship with him already from all the time he spent up in Jville recruiting for Miami. It was all business for this kid. He knew he didn't fit in UF but he always loved that school. The UGA offer gave him an out. He was never interested, imo, in Miami. He looked because of Enos and to see what his plan was offensively for us.

Hartley is a really good recruiter and I'm sure he helped make contact with Beck and his family likes him. But you're delusional if you think Beck went to UGA even if any part due to Hartley.

I really dont care what UGA boards claim. He's a QB. A QB isnt picking a school based on a TE coach. Use your brain.

Also, Wiltfong specifically said he thought it was the chance to play Day 1, behind a great OL that really sold Beck on UGA

Really?

Did he do that amazing a job recruiting?

He landed two 4*s in four cycles. Jordan and Mallory, thats it.

Good recruiter, good Jax connections, but not a God like some people claim

The bigger mistake may not be Hartley’s fault.

Why would you tell your ace recruiter and TE coach to coach special teams too?

Regardless Miami will be fine with Field and continue to do well at TE. Everyone does here.

Did he do that amazing a job recruiting?

He landed two 4*s in four cycles. Jordan and Mallory, thats it.

Good recruiter, good Jax connections, but not a God like some people claim

He recruited 4 Stars Dee Jay, Payton, Hodges and Ezzard.

Advertisement
Back