Todays practice 31st

@Brooklyndee, I don't give a **** who you are or who you know. You get to occasionally watch these practices in person and I do not, so I appreciate every little bit of insight you offer. I realize it's your opinion and I take it for what it's worth. Sometimes it's junk and sometimes it's the good stuff...but I need my fix.

junkie.jpg

Advertisement
@Brooklyndee, I don't give a **** who you are or who you know. You get to occasionally watch these practices in person and I do not, so I appreciate every little bit of insight you offer. I realize it's your opinion and I take it for what it's worth. Sometimes it's junk and sometimes it's the good stuff...but I need my fix.

View attachment 59270
Im in vegas right now bruh so im no good to yall. Ill be back in time for the scrimmage on saturday though.

FWIW Coach Brown basically inferred Malik was a crappy leader live on WQAM this morning and the interview is in the podcast vault.

I listened and what I got is that his leadership could be better. So what? It’s all guessing. If you want to think he’s inferring that his leadership has sucked at certain times, I wouldn’t disagree. At least from my limited perspective. But I didn’t hear him say his teammates hated him or that he was an arrogant ***, like some supposed teacher at UM is saying.

I don’t object to anyone questioning his leadership. That’s not a reason for a supposed teacher at the school to do what he did. To me, that’s crossing the fūcking line. I suppose if it was anybody else, I probably would have scrolled on by. But a fūcking teacher at the school.

You want that teacher teaching your kids?

I listened and what I got is that his leadership could be better. So what? It’s all guessing. If you want to think he’s inferring that his leadership has sucked at certain times, I wouldn’t disagree. At least from my limited perspective. But I didn’t hear him say his teammates hated him or that he was an arrogant ***, like some supposed teacher at UM is saying.

I don’t object to anyone questioning his leadership. That’s not a reason for a supposed teacher at the school to do what he did. To me, that’s crossing the fūcking line. I suppose if it was anybody else, I probably would have scrolled on by. But a fūcking teacher at the school.

You want that teacher teaching your kids?

Ehh....good teacher/bad teacher. It is what it is we've all had them man.

I just had a client go full ******. It was a great learning experience which didn't effect me at all.

Advertisement
Don't be fooled by the difference between yards gained and the actual distance the ball travels. A simple 10 yard out route to the sideline thrown from a 5 step drop on the opposite hash is at least 32 yards. Not defending the entirety of his stupidity, but you might be surprised how many throws a D1 QB is expected to be able to routinely make are between the 30 to 50 yard range in terms of actual ball flight.
I understand that, 50-70yd throws no. his comment was absurd

Malik Rosier has shown leadership being able to galvanize his team for come back wins is leadership... is he perfect No, was last year his 1st year trying to take on that type of role? yes.

Brooklyn I respect ur sometimes accurate opinions on here but you always post in these black or white context which often comes back to bite u in the end.

Rosier's leadership is like intermittent wipers, with long, long delays between swipes.

That's contrived. Not a burning inside that burns from kickoff to final second.

His problem is - he doesn't hate losing.

You need leaders who absolutely HATE to lose.

You guys simply don’t understand what was happening on those throws. It’s a shame it has to be explained to you.

It’s amazing how little people here understand about even the most basic concepts of football.

First, not seeing great finishing effort from the TE’s.

Second, it’s a fūcking timing issue. These guys they’re throwing to aren’t that fast, and it’s obvious the speed is being misjudged.

Third, this kid of shlt is common early in practices, arms get loose as practices progress. Ever notice QBs throwing on the sidelines during games sometimes?

These throws to tight ends tell us very little.

You don't have to explain Jack Schitt - and we have eyes too.

Clearly the receivers are not running, and clearly the QB's are not throwing to the receivers - but more to a spot.

I rather the QB's throw to the receiver - as everyone's speed varies just a tad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back