Todays practice 31st

Ur right. Edge left after that ucla game 98-99 najeh & jarret were the other 2. Funny thing there is sarge always swore jarret was the best out of all of them.
Well, it is certainly safe to say he had the best genetics. He was a good cane, maybe a great one. Kinda hard to live up to those expectations.

Advertisement
So you're part of the university and you think it’s ok to throw out second hand information about someone's character, that you don’t even know if it’s true, regarding a guy that still might be taking snaps for us this year?

Serious question: what does that make you?

What kind of person does that?

Assuming anything you said is true, and not some misinterpretation of something you overheard, because frankly, I seriously doubt players are going to shlt-talk teammates to someone like you.

working for the school has zero bearing on being a fan. i'm not suddenly going to start throwing sunshine on everything because the academic side pays me. i don't work for athletics so i really don't owe them anything, but i buy my season tickets and go to every game like most on this board do.

you should reread what i said. i don't ask players anything about football because that's pretty much their entire life and class is a nice break for them to get away from anything related to football for an hour. i generally don't ask my friends that work with the team questions, but i was too curious about the summer qb battle that i had to ask and that's what they said. you can choose to believe what you want, i really don't care, but i know they're reliable.

Appreciate the intel BD.

I specifically ask about the back-up LB because I wanted to know how our depth is performing on D. I believe our D has the potential to be on par with last year. And I dare say better. We have proven to elite experience with each unit... J. Jack & D. Jack on the dline, Pick and Shaq @ LBs, and M. Jack, Bandy and Jaquan in the secondary. All those guys can start anywhere in the nation. I cant remember when we had this much leadership on the field.

I know there's a ton of other unknowns, but when has that not been the case coming into any season. Specifically for us this year in terms of our personnel it's cb and tackle. But look at players we have that are on the fringe of staring or being very serviceable this season.

DL - Tackles
Staring: Willis, Bethel, Ford, D. Jack (Speed Package), & Nasty Nest
Serviceable: Obenigbo & Miller

DL - Ends
Staring: Garvin & Patchan (Don't Sleep)
Serviceable: Rousseau

LB
Staring: McCloud, Steed & Wilder
Serviceable: Jennings, Carter

Secondary
Staring: Redwine, Carter, Hall & Ivy
Serviceable: Dean, Frierson, Blades

I know the depth doubters will come. I considered it tho. To those don't discount the system being in place for three years now and that the elite experience players I mentioned earlier are teaching and keeping their teammates in check. Lastly, depth can be fixed if we can get the qb to get more than 3 pts off of 3 t.o. With the DE we have, teams dont want to get down to us 21-0. It's like blood in shark infested water.
JJ at DE broham.

Advertisement
working for the school has zero bearing on being a fan. i'm not suddenly going to start throwing sunshine on everything because the academic side pays me. i don't work for athletics so i really don't owe them anything, but i buy my season tickets and go to every game like most on this board do.

you should reread what i said. i don't ask players anything about football because that's pretty much their entire life and class is a nice break for them to get away from anything related to football for an hour. i generally don't ask my friends that work with the team questions, but i was too curious about the summer qb battle that i had to ask and that's what they said. you can choose to believe what you want, i really don't care, but i know they're reliable.

Do you think if you put 80 people together they’re all going to love each other all the time?

So maybe a couple of guys had something to say. Maybe.

It’s not about throwing sunshine.

It’s about an educator like you doing a pretty rat shltty thing that in the end has no bearing on anything other than slandering somebody on a team we’re all fans of. Even with this bullshlt that you’re ratting out about him, and all his obvious faults, mechanical and otherwise last year, we still enjoyed the best year we’ve had in 12 years with him as QB. Personally, I think it’s about 55% he doesn’t take most of the snaps this season, but that’s just a guess. No need to bash him.

But feel free to be a ratfūck and slander him.

Oh how terrible. Place a c note on the canes to the cfp at the caesar for us would ya?
Line hasnt come out yet for that. I always take the over on total wins and conference championship. Obviously won on total wins last year which was 7.5 & lost on acc championship.

Do you think if you put 80 people together they’re all going to love each other all the time?

So maybe a couple of guys had something to say. Maybe.

It’s not about throwing sunshine.

It’s about an educator like you doing a pretty rat shltty thing that in the end has no bearing on anything other than slandering somebody on a team we’re all fans of. Even with this bullshlt that you’re ratting out about him, and all his obvious faults, mechanical and otherwise last year, we still enjoyed the best year we’ve had in 12 years with him as QB.

But feel free to be a ratfūck and slander him.

you can keep white-knighting as much as you want, but i couldn't care less about your opinion. the players also couldn't care less about what this board has to say. they're men, they can take criticism. they can also filter bull****. so if what i've been told is false, then malik already knows that and it goes right with the rest of the twitter garbage that he gets. if what i've been told is true, he can either keep being a ****** leader or work to fix it.

you honestly don't need "inside" information to know about his leadership skills either. just watch the tape when things go south. i heard it before the season, and saw it happen during the season. hardly slandering when it's true.

you can keep white-knighting as much as you want, but i couldn't care less about your opinion. the players also couldn't care less about what this board has to say. they're men, they can take criticism. they can also filter bull****. so if what i've been told is false, then malik already knows that and it goes right with the rest of the twitter garbage that he gets. if what i've been told is true, he can either keep being a ****** leader or work to fix it.

you honestly don't need "inside" information to know about his leadership skills either. just watch the tape when things go south. i heard it before the season, and saw it happen during the season. hardly slandering when it's true.

You're only digging yourself deeper. No one is white knighting the kid, I personally take issue with someone spreading innuendo based on a few alleged responses at some weird attempt to bolster their case that he shouldn't be the starter.

Advertisement
Pick your poison. Either go with the limited veteran who at best is a game manager, or go with one of the youngsters with a higher upside that will have growing pains.

No silver bullet here. Thankfully Richt will have until August to figure this out, and we should have a much stronger ground game to carry us.

You just don’t get it.

I’m not “white knighting” him. Never have. People dissect his sideline demeanor all the time, his “leadership”, I rarely, if ever, comment. Not a topic I feel particularly strong about either way.

You’re missing the point entirely.

It’s that according TO YOU teammates are disrespecting their own to someone totally outside the team someone, like you - that’s slanderous in the world of team sports. It’s not done.

And then you run like a gossipy teenage girl to report it here.

You’re either lying, by exaggerating just some idle bullshlt talk that didn’t mean much of anything - trying to make yourself feel like the big man on a message board, or you’re an educator with basically no ethics (what kind of a decent academician/teacher in an institution of higher learning would do this?).

Either way, what you’re claiming is suspect.

Either it’s not believable, or you’re the most unethical 2-faced ratfūck “educator” teaching, betraying confidences, and throwing athletes under the bus at Miami.

Last edited:
He already said
You just don’t get it.

I’m not “white knighting” him. Never have. People dissect his sideline demeanor all the time, his “leadership”, I rarely, if ever, comment. Not a topic I feel particularly strong about either way.

You’re missing the point entirely.

It’s that according TO YOU teammates are disrespecting their own to someone totally outside the team someone, like you - that’s slanderous in the world of team sports. It’s not done.

And then you run like a gossipy teenage girl to report it here.

You’re either lying, by exaggerating just some idle bullshlt talk that didn’t mean much of anything - trying to make yourself feel like the big man on a message board, or you’re an educator with basically no ethics (what kind of a decent academician/teacher in an institution of higher learning would do this?).

Either way, what you’re claiming is suspect.

Either it’s not believable, or you’re the most unethical 2-faced ratfūck “educator” teaching, betraying confidences, and throwing athletes under the bus at Miami.
He already said that he doesn't talk to the players about it. He specifically said he was talking with people in the athletic department that he knows.

Lol someone shares information they know that points out your preferred QB isn't the leader you thought he was, and you can't handle it.

How is this ANY different than if he was a family friend posting information he knew? Why aren't you attacking literally every other insider here who ever has inside information?

Pick your poison. Either go with the limited veteran who at best is a game manager, or go with one of the youngsters with a higher upside that will have growing pains.

No silver bullet here. Thankfully Richt will have until August to figure this out, and we should have a much stronger ground game to carry us.
I have never heard of a game manager who completes 54% of his passes.

Advertisement
I don't think an inaccurate QB can suddenly transform into a precise throwing machine. This is our dilemma with Rosier. Also, an erratic thrower will lose a game or two for the team throughout a season. None of us want that.

Now, making the correct reads, learning the playbook, and having proper technique are all things that can improve. This is why all of us should be rooting for one of the underclassmen.

I agree that Rosier will not turn into a precision passer, but I think a 5-7 point increase in comp% is possible. Given another year of some improvement, along with an overall better and healthy O. I am rooting for one of the underclassman to take over the job as well, but inexperienced RS freshmen and true freshmen can easily lose us a game or two also.

Last edited:
He already said

He already said that he doesn't talk to the players about it. He specifically said he was talking with people in the athletic department that he knows.

Lol someone shares information they know that points out your preferred QB isn't the leader you thought he was, and you can't handle it.

How is this ANY different than if he was a family friend posting information he knew? Why aren't you attacking literally every other insider here who ever has inside information?

But he’s not my preferred quarterback.

Your sports world view is so skewed and bizarre that if someone isn’t hating on Rosier in the worst and most personal way possible, ie, attacking his character, his leadership, his personal traits, then that person must be a dlck rider to you, or at least prefer him.

How about sticking to football.

I think it’s enough to look at both the good and the bad, of which he has both. Most reasonable people are more than well aware of his limitations and realize he has a ceiling and are hoping that one of the youngsters can learn the system sufficiently to surpass him but that remains to be seen.

And this is not “inside” information. It’s dubious and unreliable character assassination and gossip about the starting QB of our football team (at least for now). There’s a difference...and it’s pretty fūcking low class to put it out there. Think it through.

Last edited:
50-70yd throws? How many of these throws happen in games?
Don't be fooled by the difference between yards gained and the actual distance the ball travels. A simple 10 yard out route to the sideline thrown from a 5 step drop on the opposite hash is at least 32 yards. Not defending the entirety of his stupidity, but you might be surprised how many throws a D1 QB is expected to be able to routinely make are between the 30 to 50 yard range in terms of actual ball flight.

Advertisement
Nah. Deejay aint taking that job from either homer or lo as a starter. **** be the 2 guy for change of pace. Hes around 220 but its definitely not all good weight. Id like to see him if hes at 220 now drop around 8-10 pounds and chisel up. He def needs the added weight and hes running HARD but i think a lil bit less weight will help him with his productivity if that makes sense. I know it may sound like im contradicting myself to some but sometimes even good weight can be a lil too much for specific body types. Hes still a work in progress as far as that goes. Cant wait to see him get it all figured out. Either way love LOVE LOVE the kid as a player and team member. The one thing ive always gave credit to crab legs winston over is hes a born leader (not so much qb). I see alot of those leadership traits in deejay.
Muscles are tensioners by definition, and this is especially true of muscle that is put on too quickly or is too much for the frame. In this capacity, it has a tendency to limit flexibility and mobility. Not saying that this is the case, as I have not observed DeeJay. Just saying that I understand what you are saying.

I was wondering the same thing about Deejay, it's great he's added weight. But why does the change of pace back need to be built like an Rb1? His move after the catch in space against North Carolina is something no other back on the roster has the moves to make.

He's adamant that it hasn't affected his burst so I guess we'll see. Love the leadership news, he'll be a focal point of the next Miami 30 for 30 series.
No self respecting football player is ever going to admit that they lost a step.

But he’s not my preferred quarterback.

Your sports world view is so skewed and bizarre that if someone isn’t hating on Rosier in the worst and most personal way possible, ie, attacking his character, his leadership, his personal traits, then that person must be a dlck rider to you, or at least prefer him.

How about sticking to football.

I think it’s enough to look at both the good and the bad, of which he has both. Most reasonable people are more than well aware of his limitations and realize he has a ceiling and are hoping that one of the youngsters can learn the system sufficiently to surpass him but that remains to be seen.

And this is not “inside” information. It’s dubious and unreliable character assassination and gossip about the starting QB of our football team (at least for now). There’s a difference...and it’s pretty fūcking low class to put it out there. Think it through.

FWIW Coach Brown basically inferred Malik was a crappy leader live on WQAM this morning and the interview is in the podcast vault.

You can win if you are an exceptional runner like Lamar Jackson or Vick but Malik isn’t close so yea we can’t win like that
Lamar Jackson never won more than 9 games in three seasons as a starter. Malik won more than 9 games in his first 10 starts. So please, tell me more about what it takes to win.

Advertisement
Back