Todays practice 31st

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
Ill post this simply to keep questions somewhat to a minimum. So today the ones and reports were split evenly between malik, nkosi & jarren. Nkosi & jarren had some nice throws each but both need more urgency and consistency out of their play. Not gonna bother getting into something malik did except two throws one was a face to lc18 that was very reminiscent of the fsu throw backshoulder to langham. However this throw was better in the sense that he led the reliever and let him go make a play. Which 18 did. One of the meanest grabs I've ever seen. He went up over mike jack and fully extended to make a one handed grabon a ball that was a ways out of bounds. While still having the length and body control to drag both feet. His other throw was his parents bubble screen 2 yards in front of Harley where dean read the route, came off his block and rocked Harley. He was down with a body nose for several minutes. Defense is paying very physical right now. On one particular play gerald destroyed brown off the snap & took deejays head off for a tfl. Deejay got up and tried to fight gerald. #1 clear as day thing regardless of who wins the qb job the unquestioned leader of that offense IS deejay dallas. Kid is a dog with a world of heart. Same play after jarren seperated everyone deejay ran back to the huddle & laid in to the offensive line. #2 this is just my opinion (FOR THE DENSE OPINION MEANS WHAT I THINK) but this qb job don't rather than later will be jarren williams to lose not nkosi. It just seems nkosi is very lacsadasical in his approach right now. Not very consistent on his touch throws. Then again he may simply have a different approach for practice than he does for games etc. Jarren just seems more in command. Id guess cade will probably transfer out. Hes good enough to play somewhere. just really doubt he'll get a legit shot here. #3 our running backs are looking good especially (drumroll).........ROBERT BURNS. Him and deejay are very similar in build and running style. He was delivering plenty of contact today. Running down hill. Travis is a grown man back there as well. Wiggins is dropping alot of balls. Nephew is lookin good (of course)😁 🙈 & gurvan is out rest of spring with a hyper extended knee (but no tears)

Advertisement
I’m setting pages o/u at 6.5, I can’t wait to read the same posts on why this guy should or shouldn’t start.

Advertisement
Thanks for the insight Dee. Regarding the news on Perry, including previous reports about Malik, it's disheartening to hear that our top 2 potential options at QB, are both lackadaisical on the practice field. If you are recognizing this to be the case, it is my hope that the Richt's recognizes the issue as well, and therefore are doing any and everything to correct the issue at hand.

On a positive note, the part about Deejay is just priceless!

Advertisement
Thanks for the insight Dee. Regarding the news on Perry, including previous reports about Malik, it's disheartening to hear that our top 2 potential options at QB, are both lackadaisical on the practice field. If you are recognizing this to be the case, it is my hope that the Richt's recognizes the issue as well, and therefore are doing any and everything to correct the issue at hand.

On a positive note, the part about Deejay is just priceless!

I would just caution that one person’s interpretation of being lackadaisical might not be viewed the same by another, when viewed with another’s eyes.

You just never know if he’s really being this way or maybe that’s his manner but he’s still intense internally. Who knows. I would expect the Richt and Brown have a handle on it and what’s really happening.

Advertisement
if kosi and williams can't beat out rosier, if gonna have to talk about richt jrs qb evaluation skills. :****:

@Brooklyndee how the dline looking? and the secondary? do they look improved at all? maybe hard to tell if our qbs aren't giving them much of a test.

I mean, really. Five spring practices?

Are you people ever going to learn?

I’m sorry, man, but such abject stupidity. It’s literally mind numbing.

Dude this is every thread , no qb is standing out. Malik is just number one because he started there.

This battle will continue until the fall, if everything stays the same then yeah, it’ll be Malik.

But there’s a crap load of practices and reps before LSU.

Some people need to chill on the over analyzing of a few practices.

Advertisement
Dude this is every thread , no qb is standing out. Malik is just number one because he started there.

This battle will continue until the fall, if everything stays the same then yeah, it’ll be Malik.

But there’s a crap load of practices and reps before LSU.

Some people need to chill on the over analyzing of a few practices

Obviously there's a long way to go still but if i had to guess right now I'd say we platoon them to start the year. Which 2 remains to be Seen. Let's all just chill and let it play itself out

Man I don’t like that idea.i hope somebody steps up and takes over.

if kosi and williams can't beat out rosier, if gonna have to talk about richt jrs qb evaluation skills. :****:

@Brooklyndee how the dline looking? and the secondary? do they look improved at all? maybe hard to tell if our qbs aren't giving them much of a test.
Corners are looking decent. Safety play is what worries me. Garvin and Jackson are getting at it. Depth will be interesting on the line. But let's pray we stay healthy

Advertisement
Back