Today was the first...

Advertisement
Pause it at the 12 second mark. They have 8 blockers for Klein. We have 4 down linemen and 2 LB's six yards off the ball. They are 6 yards away from the ball.
Lol. Where have we heard this before. This thread is a treasure trove of problems pointed out under golden that continue til today

This was the day that I opened my eyes.

I remember Furman on TOS blaming motor cycles and noise at the stadium..

I flew to this game with another buddy when we landed we taxied and parked next to the ******* with the mask..he would not stop badgering us on the CANDY CANES

He left a note on our plane that we would lose by 4 TDs....he was dead right..

I left a note when we departed early on his....good luck ( on the back of my card) this guy harassed me for weeks.

have to like the guy for that

Advertisement

But look at how much tougher we got the next year.

miami.gif

This was the yard stick game. Golden had all the players carry yardsticks around to remind them that they fell one yard short of beating KSU the year before. I remember Tracy Howard and Duke getting off the bus holding a yard stick thinking what a great idea.

After that I realized the motivational ploys were just a gimmick and complete BS

I remember Furman on TOS blaming motor cycles and noise at the stadium..

I flew to this game with another buddy when we landed we taxied and parked next to the ******* with the mask..he would not stop badgering us on the CANDY CANES

He left a note on our plane that we would lose by 4 TDs....he was dead right..

I left a note when we departed early on his....good luck ( on the back of my card) this guy harassed me for weeks.

have to like the guy for that

You could reply by sending his name and addy to some gang guys and telling them he has meth and $$$$

Advertisement
The 2012 team was completely overmatched. Look at the players on the field.

KSU-DERP.gif

Advertisement
Back