Today is zero barrier

Advertisement
Easy fellas. If you listen closely you can hear the foot stomps. It's coming.

ezgif-6-58a0ce0f3aeb.gif

Last edited:
If Manny isn’t fired today, he’s not going to be.

Am I wrong in thinking that? The season is over. Almost all firings take place the day after the season, if not in-season. I know we don’t have an AD, but if he’s not going to be here next year, what good does keeping him until tomorrow or beyond do?

Tell me I’m wrong here because I don’t want to cry myself to sleep tonight.

If there is a contractual date by which Manny's buyout declines (December 1?), then today is not "zero barrier".

Also, if we are waiting until we have a replacement lined up, and we have assured Manny we will take **** good care of him if he participates in an orderly and amicable and respectful transition, then today is not "zero barrier".

I would imagine that some communication of generalized plans transpired between Echevarria/Fernandez and Mario over the past 24 hours.

Advertisement
is there an actual source on the dec 1st $2million thing or is it just a message board rumor that has created a life of its' own?
Believe it was after the season but no confirmation of date. 12/1 was an assumption. Again, I don't think the buyout is the holdup

Advertisement
He’s not going anywhere. You don’t let a dead man walking visit recruits at home. We would’ve known by now he would be gone. If the program was serious, they would’ve arranged a mutual parting of ways at the end of the season after the UNC game, and then released him on the day his buyout dropped.

This is amateur hour. And we have people telling us to wait until after the bowl game? Lol. The loser isn’t getting fired this year.

I hope most of you are correct. But nobody has really given me much confidence. We’re going to wait till Wednesday to save $2M? And we think this is going to be a national power in football with spending on par to all the other national powers? El oh el.

Oh well, guess I’ll hope it happens today and not, and it doesn’t happen Wednesday, then what?

I suppose, for those of you saying I’m wrong, what’s the date where you think it’s do or die? Wednesday? After the bowl? After Oregon or Ole Miss’s bowl?

So let’s just burn $2 million for absolutely no reason?

Have you lost your mind?

Look at your posting history the last few weeks. I don't have to bully anyone for everyone to see your true colors chief

I’m glad you feel the need to research my post history with that great life you have! 😄

I operate on evidence of what I’ve seen watching this team and not people with YouTube channels

I’m a realist. If you don’t like that oh well

Advertisement
He’s not going anywhere. You don’t let a dead man walking visit recruits at home. We would’ve known by now he would be gone. If the program was serious, they would’ve arranged a mutual parting of ways at the end of the season after the UNC game, and then released him on the day his buyout dropped.

This is amateur hour. And we have people telling us to wait until after the bowl game? Lol. The loser isn’t getting fired this year.
Please name another program who has let their football coach go during an AD search

Advertisement
I’m glad you feel the need to research my post history with that great life you have! 😄

I operate on evidence of what I’ve seen watching this team and not people with YouTube channels

I’m a realist. If you don’t like that oh well
You're a pathetic mope. If that's being a realist then I truly feel sorry for you

Any poster thinking he’s getting fired after the bowl game is low key thinking he’s not getting fired at all. That would be the worst move because the best candidates will be off the board and there would be no way to salvage a decent recruiting class. If Manny coaches the bowl game, he’s not getting fired IMO.

Please name another program who has let their football coach go during an AD search
I don’t understand this take. If the new AD wants him retained he shouldn’t be hired. You’re going to fire him anyways right? So just fire him or mutually part ways when you knew he was a failure 8 weeks ago. Certain people are looking for ways to keep him. That’s why it’s been dragged out.

Advertisement
Back