Today is the Day?

GAhurricane

Recruit
Dead period starts today right? Blake said that he is going to have his talk with Richt after the start of the dead period.
I'm still holding out hope that Richt, if for no other reason than loyalty to his assistants, will try to save a lot of their jobs by hiring a legit OC.

If by the end of the week we are not hearing about an OC search, there will be no hope left for this program until Richt is gone. And sadly, i think he cant be fired after 2019 as we just gave him an extension.

Blake better make this happen or it will be 2014 and 2015 all over again.

Advertisement
Richt is going to talk his way out of having to hire an OC or making any staff changes he doesn't want to make. Whats BJ gonna do if Richt looks him in the eye and says "I dare you to fire me over it"? Pay Richt's buyout over staff changes? Richt knows he has BJ by the ******.

I firmly believe Richt will convince BJ to give him another year without making changes under the condition that he'll actually consider it next year (when Bobo's buyout is lower and he becomes available of course).

That last coaching spot is going to a ST coach or safety coach if Banda gives it up. And if Banda does stop coaching safeties let me be the first to congratulate DVD on his in house promotion. I'll feel bad for DVD if this happens because everyone will be ****ED that he got hired over of an OC. But I'd prepare myself for it if I were you.

Richt is going to talk his way out of having to hire an OC or making any staff changes he doesn't want to make. Whats BJ gonna do if Richt looks him in the eye and says "I dare you to fire me over it"? Pay Richt's buyout over staff changes? Richt knows he has BJ by the ******.

I firmly believe Richt will convince BJ to give him another year without making changes under the condition that he'll actually consider it next year (when Bobo's buyout is lower and he becomes available of course).

That last coaching spot is going to a ST coach or safety coach if Banda gives it up. And if Banda does stop coaching safeties let me be the first to congratulate DVD on his in house promotion. I'll feel bad for DVD if this happens because everyone will be ****ED that he got hired over of an OC. But I'd prepare myself for it if I were you.
I don’t think richt will have to convince BJ to let things stay as is... I don’t see BJ demanding Anythjng.

Advertisement
Why in the world would we want to announce during the dead period that we're starting a search for a new coordintor. One who recruits have never spoken to and won't until the early signing period is concluded.

Advertisement
Why in the world would we want to announce during the dead period that we're starting a search for a new coordintor. One who recruits have never spoken to and won't until the early signing period is concluded.
Which recruits exactly would care? Lol. We should do it because we need to do it. Nonetheless, Demarcus VanDyke, step right right up, you are the next contestant on Unqualified Coaching Hires.

Advertisement

I kind of agree w this. But we need to announce and get moving on search by friday this week.

Doubt anything happens but I did crack the **** out of my phone screen last night. Might have been one of my many drunken moments not remembering what the **** happened.

Advertisement
Both of them need to go ASAP, the only hope Fake James has of making changes if somebody on the BOT
says to him......" Fake your decision on CMR as his success or lack there of will impact your future"

Advertisement
Back