To be perfectly honest 💩

afan

Banned
Banned
Personal attacks
I hope u guys know. Most , maybe just a couple of dudes on this web/site are legit.

All I see on here is a bunch of **** slash **** sucking wannabes.. all of are pathetic tbh. Like that best since Sean Taylor gossip discussion. All I see is ***gs.

How come that gossip is even necessary. Like r all of u pariahs.. all of u must be.. etc. Ur comparing a deceased persons career , which was cut short. But in the same discussion .. some ****** says ... Ray Lewis says hi. Last I knew he became a great in the pros. But when I bring up Sean Taylor's college career. I literally say if mcgahee wasn't on the team aka Sean Taylor might have been the # 1 on the offensive single season record books..

Also stop even pretending any of u *** wholes have emotion. In this same section. Ur all gossiping how much time brevin Jordan might miss becuz of a injury he suffered playing a game for a team u wish u could be good enough to play for.

All of u are f'in pathetic.

Definition of ... Of ..... Keyboard warriors hiding behind a computer slash hope all of u comparing someone who died young. So let's assume what might have been.

Two faced tbh. And then a guy called matador . Talks about a retired guy who played in a era of . Of maybe, jim brown..

Bushes compare someone whose life was cut short. But he accomplished his NCAA career

Advertisement
Image result for cant read gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope u guys know. Most , maybe just a couple of dudes on this web/site are legit.

All I see on here is a bunch of **** slash **** sucking wannabes.. all of are pathetic tbh. Like that best since Sean Taylor gossip discussion. All I see is ***gs.

How come that gossip is even necessary. Like r all of u pariahs.. all of u must be.. etc. Ur comparing a deceased persons career , which was cut short. But in the same discussion .. some ****** says ... Ray Lewis says hi. Last I knew he became a great in the pros. But when I bring up Sean Taylor's college career. I literally say if mcgahee wasn't on the team aka Sean Taylor might have been the # 1 on the offensive single season record books..

Also stop even pretending any of u *** wholes have emotion. In this same section. Ur all gossiping how much time brevin Jordan might miss becuz of a injury he suffered playing a game for a team u wish u could be good enough to play for.

Definition of ... Of ..... Keyboard warriors hiding behind a computer slash hope all of u comparing someone who died young. So let's assume what might have been.

Two faced tbh. And then a guy called matador . Talks about a retired guy who played in a era of . Of maybe, jim brown..

Bushes compare someone whose life was cut short. But he accomplished his NCAA career
1572833278161.gif

Advertisement
IRonic how u dudes sound cool.. after a couple thousand stupid ideas. U ***ggs sure u watched these guys play? All I see is a starting date after 2012

Advertisement

Dude. You're standing in front of a mirror!

Advertisement
Back