To be perfectly honest đź’©

Advertisement
I hope u guys know. Most , maybe just a couple of dudes on this web/site are legit.

All I see on here is a bunch of **** slash **** sucking wannabes.. all of are pathetic tbh. Like that best since Sean Taylor gossip discussion. All I see is ***gs.

How come that gossip is even necessary. Like r all of u pariahs.. all of u must be.. etc. Ur comparing a deceased persons career , which was cut short. But in the same discussion .. some ****** says ... Ray Lewis says hi. Last I knew he became a great in the pros. But when I bring up Sean Taylor's college career. I literally say if mcgahee wasn't on the team aka Sean Taylor might have been the # 1 on the offensive single season record books..

Also stop even pretending any of u *** wholes have emotion. In this same section. Ur all gossiping how much time brevin Jordan might miss becuz of a injury he suffered playing a game for a team u wish u could be good enough to play for.

All of u are f'in pathetic.

Definition of ... Of ..... Keyboard warriors hiding behind a computer slash hope all of u comparing someone who died young. So let's assume what might have been.

Two faced tbh. And then a guy called matador . Talks about a retired guy who played in a era of . Of maybe, jim brown..

Bushes compare someone whose life was cut short. But he accomplished his NCAA career

I couldn’t follow much of this but I think he said Ray Lewis was just great in the pros, Ray had 153 tackles his Soph year and 160 his Junior year. Those are elite college stats

Advertisement
ii

all of you . can all of u commit suicide.

disrespecting a mans name.. who died in the big leagues. i guess cuz he played on a college team etc. I guess becuz he finished his education in the name of the ncaa. but died protecting his family, not even between the lines on the same field/s, that he became famous for playing a game.

what do i know tho.. the only difference is. in the ncaa, you get paid by a flawed education system, where if they were just a regular. they would be in debt on average of 100, 000 $. but he got a couple million / i guess.. it was worth it to die before he wanted to retire. So lets compare someone who was robbed of something dear.

So you asswholes can gossip about a 'game'. Oh, and; Where is he to discuss his own thoughts on this. I guess you guys can predict, what might have been..

The youth of the nation. At least i feel more emotion then just talking about a americas game though!

Advertisement
I hope u guys know. Most , maybe just a couple of dudes on this web/site are legit.

All I see on here is a bunch of **** slash **** sucking wannabes.. all of are pathetic tbh. Like that best since Sean Taylor gossip discussion. All I see is ***gs.

How come that gossip is even necessary. Like r all of u pariahs.. all of u must be.. etc. Ur comparing a deceased persons career , which was cut short. But in the same discussion .. some ****** says ... Ray Lewis says hi. Last I knew he became a great in the pros. But when I bring up Sean Taylor's college career. I literally say if mcgahee wasn't on the team aka Sean Taylor might have been the # 1 on the offensive single season record books..

Also stop even pretending any of u *** wholes have emotion. In this same section. Ur all gossiping how much time brevin Jordan might miss becuz of a injury he suffered playing a game for a team u wish u could be good enough to play for.

Definition of ... Of ..... Keyboard warriors hiding behind a computer slash hope all of u comparing someone who died young. So let's assume what might have been.

Two faced tbh. And then a guy called matador . Talks about a retired guy who played in a era of . Of maybe, jim brown..

Bushes compare someone whose life was cut short. But he accomplished his NCAA career

Another CIS know it all...

i guess all of you can sleep well at night tonight. But i remember reading that Earl Campbell can barely move without pain all over , limb to limb, but at least hes a hall of famer.

none of clearly give a **** about anothers mans - circumstance. lookibg up corny *** computer memes.

Advertisement
i guess the dude that created the discusion. maybe someone is better then sean taylor , when he was in college

when i gave my own 2 cents aka my opinon. all some one said is "ray lewis told some **** to say; hello"

fuc out of here. yet the person who started to gossip. apparently missed that one. but he quoted everything else. when the dumbass pretty much told me 'for me to go f myself'

on the previous page that he didn't see i guess. & all of you mockery of a human being can do, is stroke each others ego's

@afan you mad we got your boy fired...it's okay. tell uncle Luke we said hello

Last edited:
Advertisement
ii

all of you . can all of u commit suicide.

disrespecting a mans name.. who died in the big leagues. i guess cuz he played on a college team etc. I guess becuz he finished his education in the name of the ncaa. but died protecting his family, not even between the lines on the same field/s, that he became famous for playing a game.

what do i know tho.. the only difference is. in the ncaa, you get paid by a flawed education system, where if they were just a regular. they would be in debt on average of 100, 000 $. but he got a couple million / i guess.. it was worth it to die before he wanted to retire. So lets compare someone who was robbed of something dear.

So you asswholes can gossip about a 'game'. Oh, and; Where is he to discuss his own thoughts on this. I guess you guys can predict, what might have been..

The youth of the nation. At least i feel more emotion then just talking about a americas game though!
What are you talking about? Saying something negative about Sean Taylor on this site, **** even comparing people to Sean, is a really quick way to get assaulted here.

That said, attacking Matador is like attacking our loveable crazy old uncle. He was at UM in the 1950’s. And we’re not having it.

Now why are you really so mad?

Ray Lewis says hi

i guess thats not pretty much laughing at my own actual thought. thats all this dude can input. oh wait; some one gave his own stamp of approval / a thumbs up. when everyone else brings up with a list of names, like antrel rolle, jon beason

I guess they're days in college were just as good to compare to; Sean Taylor & Ray Lewis.

But someone quoted those dudes. All i got was pretty much, sarcasm. all you glory seekers care about is a game, that he died though, in the pros though. So lets discuss his college career. & no one, not no one, sees the; hypocrisy.

Advertisement
Back