To be perfectly honest đź’©

You're calling out The Matador, amongst others?

Man, that dude is one of the kindest and respectful posters on this website. He also is a great storyteller that offers a unique way of looking at things which can only come with age and experience.

No clue what you're on about. There's a lot of dumbassery on this board, but players past and present are always up for discussion. Past players have those same talks, I've had a few myself with them. Ultimately they're all Canes and being in the discussion is a compliment in and of itself.

Advertisement
Maybe if I add up all of these sentences . It might make up a complete paragraph. Revenge of the nerds. At least come up with ur own point of view

I hope u guys know. Most , maybe just a couple of dudes on this web/site are legit.

All I see on here is a bunch of **** slash **** sucking wannabes.. all of are pathetic tbh. Like that best since Sean Taylor gossip discussion. All I see is ***gs.

How come that gossip is even necessary. Like r all of u pariahs.. all of u must be.. etc. Ur comparing a deceased persons career , which was cut short. But in the same discussion .. some ****** says ... Ray Lewis says hi. Last I knew he became a great in the pros. But when I bring up Sean Taylor's college career. I literally say if mcgahee wasn't on the team aka Sean Taylor might have been the # 1 on the offensive single season record books..

Also stop even pretending any of u *** wholes have emotion. In this same section. Ur all gossiping how much time brevin Jordan might miss becuz of a injury he suffered playing a game for a team u wish u could be good enough to play for.

All of u are f'in pathetic.

Definition of ... Of ..... Keyboard warriors hiding behind a computer slash hope all of u comparing someone who died young. So let's assume what might have been.

Two faced tbh. And then a guy called matador . Talks about a retired guy who played in a era of . Of maybe, jim brown..

Bushes compare someone whose life was cut short. But he accomplished his NCAA career
56931855_10219267058175892_1277828241725325312_n.jpg

All I see is a bunch of wanna be athletes. Did any of u actually play on the same team in college. Just as bad as the Republicans who tell LeBron James to keep his mouth shut. Just entertain these guys who who sit behind a desk who wear make up to gossip about it on TV.
At least lbj got his 15 minutes of Fame already tho

Advertisement
What is next. Someone is going to compare LeBron James to Michael Jordan on here.

I hope u guys know. Most , maybe just a couple of dudes on this web/site are legit.

All I see on here is a bunch of **** slash **** sucking wannabes.. all of are pathetic tbh. Like that best since Sean Taylor gossip discussion. All I see is ***gs.

How come that gossip is even necessary. Like r all of u pariahs.. all of u must be.. etc. Ur comparing a deceased persons career , which was cut short. But in the same discussion .. some ****** says ... Ray Lewis says hi. Last I knew he became a great in the pros. But when I bring up Sean Taylor's college career. I literally say if mcgahee wasn't on the team aka Sean Taylor might have been the # 1 on the offensive single season record books..

Also stop even pretending any of u *** wholes have emotion. In this same section. Ur all gossiping how much time brevin Jordan might miss becuz of a injury he suffered playing a game for a team u wish u could be good enough to play for.

Definition of ... Of ..... Keyboard warriors hiding behind a computer slash hope all of u comparing someone who died young. So let's assume what might have been.

Two faced tbh. And then a guy called matador . Talks about a retired guy who played in a era of . Of maybe, jim brown..

Bushes compare someone whose life was cut short. But he accomplished his NCAA career
Aye you need to rub on that Mangina you have so your period can start right now. You sound like a P.U.S.S.Y.

Advertisement
They call me you ess H-E our; are aye why em oh in dee.

Now baby (tale me). What? U want two...dew with me

Gotta ninja...feel..ing. Like. / Jodeci

Every time that you roll with me, holdin' me

Tryin to get control of me

Nice and Slowly

You know

Never lettin' go

Never messin' up the flow

This is how the hook go

Advertisement
Advertisement

Is English your second language?

All I see is a bunch of wanna be athletes. Did any of u actually play on the same team in college. Just as bad as the Republicans who tell LeBron James to keep his mouth shut. Just entertain these guys who who sit behind a desk who wear make up to gossip about it on TV.
At least lbj got his 15 minutes of Fame already tho
Ahh now we are getting somewhere, we know who this clown is, a frustrated Antifa thug!! Got it!

Advertisement
Back