#TNM

Advertisement
The old staff never adapted to the changing times, but Manny knows what needs to be done and what needs to be changed. Manny is a marketing and Branding genius, about a month ago this football program was down, fans and probably as well as player/recruits had know hope, then he comes and completely rebrands the program. Goes after transfers, changes the ***** *** #makethecribgreat to #TNM, and his use of social media is really good.

Funny - Schnellenberger was a marketing and branding genius!

Problem is there are things you can do and things that will have the NCAA up our asses in a second.

Because the stage is so much bigger in Miami, almost anything we do is going to draw scrutiny. Could we do a video with players on a yacht in Biscayne Bay? Probably. But the NCAA would be looking into impermissible benefits in a heartbeat.

The marketing needs to happen, and man if we could really highlight the Miami lifestyle, it would be amazing. But there's a very fine line for us that doesn't really apply to other programs.
Cool chief, but you do know that the rental price is $75 for 1/2 hour and $125 for a full? Like the NCAA is gonna pay investigation money for a potential "Hey mom/dad can you cashapp me some money to go out this weekend?" situation. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cool chief, but you do know that the rental price is $75 for 1/2 hour and $125 for a full? Like the NCAA is gonna pay investigation money for a potential "Hey mom/dad can you cashapp me some money to go out this weekend?" situation lol

It sure as **** didn't stop them from investigating when a convicted Ponzi schemer pointed out that he was giving guys handshake fifties and getting them into clubs and the like.

By the way, Miami has been doing the "There's only One U" marketing campaign for years now. They have been showing how great campus is, and how great it is to live in Miami for years. It's like this fanbase doesn't pay attention, and then once they discover something acts like it's fresh. Diaz is doing a solid job, but he's merely building upon what has already been there. He's bringing energy back to the program, but he didn't create this campaign out of thin air.

Cool chief, but you do know that the rental price is $75 for 1/2 hour and $125 for a full? Like the NCAA is gonna pay investigation money for a potential "Hey mom/dad can you cashapp me some money to go out this weekend?" situation lol

Reading comprehension. Try it.

You have no idea what the f#@^ I'm talking about.

Reading comprehension. Try it.

You have no idea what the f#@^ I'm talking about.
Listen grammar dweeb, you have no idea wtf you're talkin bout, u mentioned it being a fine line in Miami and some bs about the NCAA watching what we do in Miami, idk I don't speak crab, it's a good recruiting pitch to me, its Jet Skiing, stfu and enjoy TNM. I don't peep a swag in your tone, yet you're a Miami fan?

Advertisement
Why would being on someone’s boat be impermissible?
It’s a matter of cost. If i llend a player my geo metro no problem. But if I lend a player my Ferrari Emmett has an ******.
I know that a Geo Metro is still impermissible but nobody cares

Last edited:
Going back and looking at our defensive recruiting classes I’m starting to wonder where any of this is coming from

The list of commits doesn’t showcase the amount of prospects we missed on. It concerns me very much. I’m hoping Richt played a bigger role on these misses but I doubt it.

Advertisement
Miami seriously needs to invest in one of those yachts as part of the recruiting budget to take recruits and their family’s on for sure. You see all the time other schools take their recruits on four wheeler trips in the woods or what have you. Use your advantage and let them see Miami on a yacht

Miami seriously needs to invest in one of those yachts as part of the recruiting budget to take recruits and their family’s on for sure. You see all the time other schools take their recruits on four wheeler trips in the woods or what have you. Use your advantage and let them see Miami on a yacht

Do you also advocate an all female crew for this yacht wearing orange and green bikinis for uniforms?

Advertisement
Listen grammar dweeb, you have no idea wtf you're talkin bout, u mentioned it being a fine line in Miami and some bs about the NCAA watching what we do in Miami, idk I don't speak crab, it's a good recruiting pitch to me, its Jet Skiing, stfu and enjoy TNM. I don't peep a swag in your tone, yet you're a Miami fan?

1) Grammar and reading comprehension are not the same thing.
2) Hey, you should try learning grammar too.
3) Oh no... dweeb? What is the a 1980's high school comedy? No one will ever be insulted by being told they're intelligent.
4) No buddy, I'm a Miami ALUM. Who the f#$^ are you?

Keep talking like an ignorant moron who never read a book in his entire life and acting like you're cool. You're not.

Here's what Bama has:

CASH. 💰
CARS. 🚘
CONDOS. 🏢

And a fanbase in Tuscaloosa that will enable drops and look the other way.

The brilliance of The New Miami just struck me. Every coach focused on if Miami is BACK. Manny said F@ck that this is NEW MIAMI. Brilliant! Recruits are not helping to bring us back but to create the NEW MIAMI. Manny in his bag.

Advertisement
Back