Title change.. ACC title game already decided, Miami to play for 3rd place

Advertisement
Top 4 best teams for a Miami bowl game matchup

1. Florida
2. Notre Dame
3. Texas A & M
4. Cincinnati

We'll probably get as high as #7 by bowl time if we keep winning.

Beta mentality exhibited by most Canes fans as usual regarding not wanting a shot at the ACCCG bc they're scared of Clemson or ND. This is just another tally on a long list regarding ways Tobacco Road can ***** over Miami.

We need to leave this conference.
What conference should we invite ourselves into? Should we beg the SEC to take us...like they’d ever give us a fair shake? Should we go the other direction and plead our case to join a non P-5 conference, so we could maybe battle it out with UCF or Cinci for the team that always gets left out of the playoff picture?

I’m curious how you, in your alpha mentality, see this playing out.

Last edited:
lol you're a clown trying to pretend you're not some internet tough guy, I got you pegged so don't try to back down now big man. Don't forget to tell your mom you're gonna be up all night in another internet fight

I definitely would have guessed that you are into pegging.

Advertisement
You need to work on your reading comprehension and math skills.

We will be EVALUATED for the ACC-CG with a 9-game conference season. That means Miami will play Duke this week and UNC next week.

POSSIBLY GaTech as the "consolation game" on the following weekend, assuming we do not get an ACC-CG slot.

Why is it that most CIS porsts are started by porsters who are so desperate to be "first" that they don't even bother to read (or understand) what they are porsting?
Seriously! Are you for REAL and all that. Or just another WISHING ON A RADIATING star Hurricane loyalist. huh? Because I have news for you today. It's a bloody FAIT ACCOMPLI regarding the championship game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! duh. And MY Hurricanes aren't coming near to playing for the ACC championship game!!!!!!!!!!!!! In other words, both mighty Clemson and Notre Dame will not LOSE their next games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're probably part of the Hurricane klan which says... on any given Saturday. LOL

Nevertheless, I suggest you petition your FAIRY godmother, so either mighty Clemson or Notre Dame loses one more game. LMFAO

The bottom line, is you should be happy the Hurricanes had a successful season and look forward to the Hurricanes winning their remaining " tentative " games. Because Hurricane fan never knows if another game is chit-canned. hahaha.

I’d rather watch ND get curb-stomped by Clemson with Trevor Lawrence playing than watch us lose to Clemson again anyway.

Hopefully we get UNC and a quality bowl game.

We would not have played Clemson the only way Miami would've got in the ACC Championship game was with a Clemson loss too VaTech but they fu**** us out of that opportunity to play ND

Advertisement
I posted when this came out and nobody knew what was happening. You don't have to be an idiot but you do you bro. I've been on this board for years and it has gone down hill each year because of guys like you ripping people for bringing up information. When I posted that was the only statement out so nobody knew what it meant. Once more information came out I updated the post but you had to get your 2 cents in to feel important. The funny part is internet tough guys like you end up being the biggest pussies in real life so I can understand why you act that way.
Nah bruh you ***ked it all up and gots it allz wrong

Advertisement
nah bruh I didn't, but it's nice to see theorginalcane has a fanboy like you hanging around.

No, you fvcked it all up. You just can't admit it, so you're getting into battles with everyone who points out your ignorant original post.

Don't act like "nobody knew what it meant", and pretend like you needed someone to explain it to you. If that were really true, then you need to POST LESS.

****, you are so stupid that you couldn't even get your "update" right:

"update... they just announced Miami will play out their games but the ACC championship game has already been decided"

You are WRONG AGAIN. The ACC-CG has NOT already been decided. If Clemson loses to VaTech and Miami wins out, then Miami is in the ACC-CG. The announcement itself (in plain English, which you still cannot comprehend) says there are THREE teams in contention for two slots.

No, you fvcked it all up. You just can't admit it, so you're getting into battles with everyone who points out your ignorant original post.

Don't act like "nobody knew what it meant", and pretend like you needed someone to explain it to you. If that were really true, then you need to POST LESS.

"update... they just announced Miami will play out their games but the ACC championship game has already been decided"

You are WRONG AGAIN. The ACC-CG has NOT already been decided. If Clemson loses to VaTech and Miami wins out, then Miami is in the ACC-CG. The announcement itself (in plain English, which you still cannot comprehend) says there are THREE teams in contention for two slots.

You can write a doctoral thesis and it will not change the fact that the ACC CG have been decided. Done! Move on

Hopefully VaTech just breathes all over Clemson and half of the Clemson team tests positive at halftime, allowing VaTech to pull off the upset.
You just never know.
I hear it might be cold and sloppy in Blacksburg. Sunshine breaks his leg slipping on mud in the first quarter as someone hits him from behind or something... ... then we might have a ball game.
That is why they play the games.

Advertisement
Win out and actually look decent doing it. Odds are this team will find a way to drop at least one game, if not more. Let's see this team finish with some momentum for once. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that ND and Clemson are the two best teams in the conference, and unless Miami is going to get a crack at ND(Which ND isn't going to sign up for), it is what it is.

oh the tough guy is back, still fighting and trying to prove your point.. how's mom?

oh the tough guy is back, still fighting and trying to prove your point.. how's mom?

So let me see if I can understand your idiocy.

You post incorrect information TWICE. You are mocked for it, and your response is to fight with people.

And now you are making references to my mother?

Sounds like the perfect recipe for you to take a vacation from the board.

@RVACane

Advertisement
Back