Title change.. ACC title game already decided, Miami to play for 3rd place

Advertisement
Beta mentality exhibited by most Canes fans as usual regarding not wanting a shot at the ACCCG bc they're scared of Clemson or ND. This is just another tally on a long list regarding ways Tobacco Road can ***** over Miami.

We need to leave this conference.

Advertisement
Every game has told us something about this team and this staff. Some good and some bad.

Regardless of the final scores if the only loss is Clemson them the future is indeed bright.
Would I have like some of our games to have been over by the 3rd? Absolutely.

However, I’m not gonna use COVID as an excuse cause everyone had to deal with it.
But if we can’t handle business at home against unc then we will know that this season has some hidden losses just like the 10 win cmr team did.
From a psychological standpoint we can not lose to the Tar Heels.
Cant lose to another **** basketball school.

I’d rather watch ND get curb-stomped by Clemson with Trevor Lawrence playing than watch us lose to Clemson again anyway.

Hopefully we get UNC and a quality bowl game.
That’s rich from someone who’s avatar is Highsmith telling Nebraska “I ain’t scared of you *****”

Good Lord we have some soft ******* fans. Playing Clemson again, while I don’t think we would win, would still put us in a chance to win a championship. If that isn’t what you want then why bother? Wtf else do you watch the team for?

Beta mentality exhibited by most Canes fans as usual regarding not wanting a shot at the ACCCG bc they're scared of Clemson or ND. This is just another tally on a long list regarding ways Tobacco Road can ***** over Miami.

We need to leave this conference.
We got bama week 1 next year also.

Advertisement
Out of all the seasons to worry about an ACCCG game, this ain’t the one fellas.
You mean it's less of a concern this year than last year? Pretty sure we had even less of a chance last year, but I could be wrong.

You mean it's less of a concern this year than last year? Pretty sure we had even less of a chance last year, but I could be wrong.
It’s less to do with Miami having a good season and more of the fact that this has been a pandemic shortened cluster **** of a football season where an independent perennial power, for some god forsaken reason, gets to be in a conference for just one year and manages to play for its conference title.

this entire year has a big ol asterisk for me. It’s been wild and dumb and stupid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imma be honest, I have no clue what this thread is about and why everyone is arguing. Maybe there was some serious editing. If Clemson loses to VT, we are still in the race, if they win this weekend, we are out. What am I missing?

Fvck this season. There is no real champion when this is all said and done. This is just one big practice season for next year.

Advertisement
Back