Title change.. ACC title game already decided, Miami to play for 3rd place

Advertisement
Beta mentality exhibited by most Canes fans as usual regarding not wanting a shot at the ACCCG bc they're scared of Clemson or ND. This is just another tally on a long list regarding ways Tobacco Road can ***** over Miami.

We need to leave this conference.
Not sure where we realistically could go but I can’t stand these good Ole Tobacco Road boys.

Advertisement
We still control our destiny for a New Years bowl, which would be as much as anyone could have hoped for before this season began. Don't care about the ACC because we're getting torched in that game.

ACC on that Notre Dame **** hard. Wouldn't be surprised if Notre Dame asked for a guaranteed spot in the ACCCG if they joined this year. First they didn't have them come down to Miami which absolutely needed to happen since they sent us to Clemson and Clemson to Notre Dame. Would have been a big time matchup that the ACC missed out on and we know ND likely wanted no part of coming back down here after 2017.

Here’s my issue; why can’t the ACC schedule make up games for Notre Dame and Clemson on 12/12? Both teams have a bye. I don’t think anyone will argue that they are the two best teams in the conference this year but it doesn’t seem right that they each only have to play 9 conference games while the Canes play 10. In all likelihood they both will win out but it is frustrating to me that they aren’t making more of an effort to give them a full schedule.

That being said, this team has a clear path to an NY6 game which would likely be the Orange Bowl. That’s extremely exciting and would represent one of the biggest turnarounds in college football if we can make it happen. Let’s go out there and beat Duke!!

Here’s my issue; why can’t the ACC schedule make up games for Notre Dame and Clemson on 12/12? Both teams have a bye. I don’t think anyone will argue that they are the two best teams in the conference this year but it doesn’t seem right that they each only have to play 9 conference games while the Canes play 10. In all likelihood they both will win out but it is frustrating to me that they aren’t making more of an effort to give them a full schedule.

That being said, this team has a clear path to an NY6 game which would likely be the Orange Bowl. That’s extremely exciting and would represent one of the biggest turnarounds in college football if we can make it happen. Let’s go out there and beat Duke!!
Question: If Florida wins out the regular season and beats Bama in the SEC game, who plays in the Orange Bowl?

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s rich from someone who’s avatar is Highsmith telling Nebraska “I ain’t scared of you *****”

Good Lord we have some soft ******* fans. Playing Clemson again, while I don’t think we would win, would still put us in a chance to win a championship. If that isn’t what you want then why bother? Wtf else do you watch the team for?
He likes the color scheme and that bird.

still got dudes scarred of Clemson even sitting behind a computer. Pathetic. Had Miami had a better showing (coaching wise) vs Clemson they could have made this more difficult now u have to relay on some chump *** dudes who can't wait *** Miami with they fruity asses. Never give a fruit pop a chance to *** yea.

Advertisement
This is how the ACC brass should evaluate the three teams in contention for the ACC Championship:

Clemson- ACC team
Miami- ACC team
ND- not ACC team
How funny would it be if next year ND still decides to be independent despite ACC brass doing everything possible to get them a spot in the playoffs?

Advertisement
Back