Title change.. ACC title game already decided, Miami to play for 3rd place

flcanesfan

we back?
update... they just announced Miami will play out their games but the ACC championship game has already been decided

Attachments

• 1606862780941.png
    1606862780941.png
    311.1 KB · Views: 698
Last edited:
Advertisement
UNC is our last game. We’ve only played 7 conference games. ND and Clemson done after Saturday

Advertisement
Looks like the season is over..

You need to work on your reading comprehension and math skills.

We will be EVALUATED for the ACC-CG with a 9-game conference season. That means Miami will play Duke this week and UNC next week.

POSSIBLY GaTech as the "consolation game" on the following weekend, assuming we do not get an ACC-CG slot.

Why is it that most CIS porsts are started by porsters who are so desperate to be "first" that they don't even bother to read (or understand) what they are porsting?

You need to work on your reading comprehension and math skills.

We will be EVALUATED for the ACC-CG with a 9-game conference season. That means Miami will play Duke this week and UNC next week.

POSSIBLY GaTech as the "consolation game" on the following weekend, assuming we do not get an ACC-CG slot.

Why is it that most CIS porsts are started by porsters who are so desperate to be "first" that they don't even bother to read (or understand) what they are porsting?
I posted when this came out and nobody knew what was happening. You don't have to be an idiot but you do you bro. I've been on this board for years and it has gone down hill each year because of guys like you ripping people for bringing up information. When I posted that was the only statement out so nobody knew what it meant. Once more information came out I updated the post but you had to get your 2 cents in to feel important. The funny part is internet tough guys like you end up being the biggest pussies in real life so I can understand why you act that way.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I posted when this came out and nobody knew what was happening. You don't have to be an idiot but you do you bro

Stop bullsh!tting. I quoted the exact words you posted.

English is not difficult. You can even google the difficult words.

"Nobody knew what was happening". Good lord, what a lame excuse. How difficult was it to read "9 game conference schedule" and understand the meaning of those words? You needed someone to explain that to you?

If you can't understand the meaning of those sentences, maybe you should leave the posting to other people.

This thread is a bit confusing. Is the season over as in Duke will be the last game played or is the season over as in we continue with our schedule but we have nothing to play for because Clemson and Notre Dame has already been decided to play the ACC championship game?

Advertisement
Stop bullsh!tting. I quoted the exact words you posted.

English is not difficult. You can even google the difficult words.

"Nobody knew what was happening". Good lord, what a lame excuse. How difficult was it to read "9 game conference schedule" and understand the meaning of those words? You needed someone to explain that to you?

If you can't understand the meaning of those sentences, maybe you should leave the posting to other people.
lol you're a clown trying to pretend you're not some internet tough guy, I got you pegged so don't try to back down now big man. Don't forget to tell your mom you're gonna be up all night in another internet fight

This thread is a bit confusing. Is the season over as in Duke will be the last game played or is the season over as in we continue with our schedule but we have nothing to play for because Clemson and Notre Dame has already been decided to play the ACC championship game?

I think both can be true plus we can’t rule out players opting out or worst playing checking out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back