Tirek austin Cave’s senior highlights

Advertisement
These are the types of LBs that will elevate the defense. Actually eager to see what more speed and athleticism at that level will do for the defense next year
Him, McCloud, Huff, Brooks and Greene (hopefully). Speed we have not had in a long time!

really misleading headline just to generate clicks. Peak Ferman.

current commit, not visiting as in (he already visited and isn’t on campus this weekend) got late push from Rutgers that he turned down. Ferman is such trash

Obrigado 👍

I will say this:

I know everyone wants to say that Romello Height is the steal of the class. I think the defensive player that will be a star for us is Austin-Cave. His closing speed brings an element to this defense that we haven't had yet. The way he attacks the ball carrier and his angles are very impressive.

Look at the closing speed at 1:22

Advertisement
I will say this:

I know everyone wants to say that Romello Height is the steal of the class. I think the defensive player that will be a star for us is Austin-Cave. His closing speed brings an element to this defense that we haven't had yet. The way he attacks the ball carrier and his angles are very impressive.

Look at the closing speed at 1:22

He will be film doesn’t lie bro and him in this defense is a match made in heaven tbh

Also, the kind of player Butch Davis would have found. Hopefully a little more like Rocky McIntosh than Howard Clark. Howard Clark however would be playing a lot of minutes on these teams.

Advertisement
Back