Time for the youth movement at WR

Advertisement
Is it a SoFlo thing? Is Diaz worried about backlash if he replaces the trio with a IMG, Jacksonville, and SoCal kids?
I hope that's not what he's thinking. From what's been said on this site, the backlash we've got was recruiting OOS jags when there were equally talented kids in So Fla.

If replacements upped the level of play, no one would say anything. It's all about getting results.

You know who would have had a huge game last night? Braxton Berrios. Big fast receivers are great but rare. What we REALLY have missed are WRs with good hands that have the balls to go over the middle and fight for passes. I can understand having a tough time finding the former, but Miami should have at least 3 dogs on the roster. The only one I think has the cajones is Restrepo. I fully expect Lashlee to try a different WR combo against Pitt and wouldn't be surprised to see Redding, Restrepo, and Marshall Few taking snaps from Wiggins, Harley, and Pope. Yes I know you are going to laugh at the mention of Few but I think what he lacks in talent he makes up with scrapiness. I think Lashlee will want to try his offense with tougher WRs.

Advertisement
Back