Time for the youth movement at WR

Pope was given his chance. He's done nothing. I don't want to get into the No. Dade/So. Dade stuff but proof is in the pudding..

interestingly, what’s up with the so dade stuff? I’m genuinely curious...

Advertisement
interestingly, what’s up with the so dade stuff? I’m genuinely curious...
Pope, Wiggins. Enough said...
Southridge, palmetto, and any otner down there sure ain"t MNW, MCC, or Booker T. Just saying...

These guys will be trotted out every week until they can't wear a college uniform anymore. Manny is that dude that will ride and die with his old head players.

It's the same reason you will continue to see 53 and 5 take snaps on defense. Forget the fact that 5 only plays every other game due to targeting and 53 has a top gear that equals a vault.

I thought it was just me.

If we had a qb who could hit him in stride he prob have two tds this season already... Of all the incoming wideouts I was highest on him, kid is just so smooth.
Those boys got abused all night by Clemson CBs. Jammed at the line, pushed all over the field, Just pure manhandled
All 3 of our starting wrs are some straight ho’s

#1 from Clemson the CB had them boy’s looking like straight hoes

Pope got some bi*ch traits in his DNA

They all made whoever raised them look bad last night

Advertisement
Guess what, gang? The same college coaches that taught our upperclassmen to catch, are also coaching our underclassmen! We don't need to look to our youth, we need to address the dropsies, TODAY. Hold practice with baseballs ASAP.

If we had decent WR’s the score would’ve been alot Closer the starting 3 are not it... They are little boys on the field. They don’t adjust to the ball and I’ve never seen any of them win a 50/50 ball.. The only passes they catch are clean spirals with the cornerback off of them and even those aren’t guaranteed.. Harley plays the game to get a flag always complaining for one.. He be more happy to get a flag called then to actually catch the **** ball.. Noodles u ain’t it, I never seen it in u.. Ur a second string slot WR at best.. We should’ve had the game plan around our TE’s they are men.. Are starting WR are lil boys and I bet that as we speak they are probably saying “those CB’s were holding us last night the refs were cheating” like lil *******.. Y’all boys need to get in the weight room and start taking this **** serious.. We will never be an elite team with those starting WR’s!!!!

If we had decent WR’s the score would’ve been alot Closer the starting 3 are not it... They are little boys on the field. They don’t adjust to the ball and I’ve never seen any of them win a 50/50 ball.. The only passes they catch are clean spirals with the cornerback off of them and even those aren’t guaranteed.. Harley plays the game to get a flag always complaining for one.. He be more happy to get a flag called then to actually catch the **** ball.. Noodles u ain’t it, I never seen it in u.. Ur a second string slot WR at best.. We should’ve had the game plan around our TE’s they are men.. Are starting WR are lil boys and I bet that as we speak they are probably saying “those CB’s were holding us last night the refs were cheating” like lil *******.. Y’all boys need to get in the weight room and start taking this **** serious.. We will never be an elite team with those starting WR’s!!!!
They some bit*h ahh mfs !!!!!!

Pope, Wiggins. Enough said...
Southridge, palmetto, and any otner down there sure ain"t MNW, MCC, or Booker T. Just saying...

eh, I was hoping it was broader point by just pointing out Ivey, dee, and pope. Maybe they weren’t that good to begin with bc for every Ivey, there’s a guy like tyriq. But yeah, our general history with south ridge, south dade, gullliver, etc is not a great one (there are a couple exceptions, of course).

Advertisement
Thing is we don't need an Andre Johnson type in this offense, sure it would be great but it isn't needed. I'd donate a nut to have guys like Rashawn Scott and Herb Waters back.

As far as this core goes I would honestly move Pope to slot, put smith in Popes slot and bench Harley. Wiggins and Redding would rotate each other heavily with Restrepo rotating with Pope.

Harley is a hard worker but he just doesn't have it. Wiggins is weak and has no aggressiveness to his game but he can get deep. Pope isn't what we thought he would be but I think he could be a servicable to good slot. He doesn't need to be on the outside any longer.

Guess what, gang? The same college coaches that taught our upperclassmen to catch, are also coaching our underclassmen! We don't need to look to our youth, we need to address the dropsies, TODAY. Hold practice with baseballs ASAP.
Actually the guys who’s been coaching the upperclassmen are now gone. The new staff has only been coaching the wr’s a few months. Regardless the upperclassmen look the same no matter the coach or scheme.

Actually the guys who’s been coaching the upperclassmen are now gone. The new staff has only been coaching the wr’s a few months. Regardless the upperclassmen look the same no matter the coach or scheme.
Exactly. They ain't done squat for the catching skills. There needs to be a change in the coaching. "Sorry to his you in the hands with the ball" can not fly anymore.

Is it a SoFlo thing? Is Diaz worried about backlash if he replaces the trio with a IMG, Jacksonville, and SoCal kids?

Advertisement
eh, I was hoping it was broader point by just pointing out Ivey, dee, and pope. Maybe they weren’t that good to begin with bc for every Ivey, there’s a guy like tyriq. But yeah, our general history with south ridge, south dade, gullliver, etc is not a great one (there are a couple exceptions, of course).
I won't count gulliver because its private. But you get where I'm coming from...

Advertisement
I wouldn’t go to youth just yet.

I would play Will Mallory as a WR — just to get him more touches/opportunities.

With his growth this year — even if he doesn’t take the top off of a defense (he’ll definitely surprise some safeties/corners with his speed, though) the average sized corner/safety isn’t bringing him down easily. And, it allows Jordan and Mallory to be on the field for more reps.

Advertisement
Back