Tim Reynolds loves canesinsight

Advertisement
Since when is putting for sale signs on a horrible coaches lawn a crime and a threat, its a way for the fan base to tell him his timer is up, just leave
Its a tradition in most football areas like mentioned above

Fat Reynolds is mad that his mom would make him clean them up at his I mean her house

Reynolds looks petty, but posting Golden's address is straight-up pathetic.

Obviously, this site doesn't "permit" that and it was taken down as soon as it was seen by a Moderator. Reynolds' message is simply inaccurate and curiously inflammatory. It's expressly against the rules of the forum to post personal information.

Since Mr. Reynolds or whomever relayed him this info obviously visit the forum, he'd know that this is fast-paced and it's not practical to have every message approved before it's posted. That's not how message boards work.

Mr. Reynolds is welcome on here to discuss anything he'd like to address. We're not very hard to find. It's a free website. As for his tweets, I encourage him, as a self-proclaimed "real" journalist, to offer the entire story (meaning immediate actions taken) with the same tone and ferocity he offered the inflammatory portion.

His accusation was libelous. If you look at how it is worded, he said THIS SITE posted the address, which it did not.

ScrotumCane will be missed.

Not.

That's fine bud. I come to sites like this for intelligent football discussion, not to impact a guy's personal life.

Calling me "ScrotumCane" really says a lot about you, and about the direction this site is headed. I left grassy with D$ and Lu the day they started this site. It is sad to see what it has become.

No need to get caught up in this, Scranton. There's football discussion to be had. There are plenty of good discussions on here. It's madness right now and I'm sure you can imagine this is a prime place to see and hear the venting. The in-fighting and bull**** will not help our cause. For those curious, our cause is simple:

GET THE HURRICANES TO WIN FOOTBALL GAMES AGAIN.

It's not about anyone or anything else.

we need to stick together

Just stay on topic and on the message. When the facts are in your favor, the other side has an incentive to divert and make it about emotions. It is a textbook move to cause a stir.

No big deal.

Traditional media is nearly dead. This site is an awesome way Cane news flows to the Cane nation audience.

When information is available about the Canes its on here or twitter with no filter. If you are a Cane fan looking for info and are using traditional media like AP Tim, you are doing it wrong.

Unfortunately for UM administration, news media flow is no longer controlled by lackeys like AP Tim. The best thing about CIS... it is an independent entity.

Advertisement
Don't lose site of what we want to do with all this "" slim"" conversation. The guy is not worth making us lose track of the fact that golden and co needs to go

Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house

Wonder when Timmy's gonna go HAM on the AP for posting this poor schlups name and address???

B3-ogu7IgAIeqr_.jpg

Advertisement
If this site is not banning people who post personal information like that, then maybe it does need to be shut down.

meant to neg your dumb ***... Its public records anyone with half a brain can look up (yes not you). The comments that followed were wrong.

That wasn't the point. It's what they are saying to do with that information. It shouldn't be used in the way mentioned. And yes, I know you can look up public records.

If this site is not banning people who post personal information like that, then maybe it does need to be shut down.

meant to neg your dumb ***... Its public records anyone with half a brain can look up (yes not you). The comments that followed were wrong.

That wasn't the point. It's what they are saying to do with that information. It shouldn't be used in the way mentioned. And yes, I know you can look up public records.

What was that exactly?

Advertisement

Obviously, this site doesn't "permit" that and it was taken down as soon as it was seen by a Moderator. Reynolds' message is simply inaccurate and curiously inflammatory. It's expressly against the rules of the forum to post personal information.

Since Mr. Reynolds or whomever relayed him this info obviously visit the forum, he'd know that this is fast-paced and it's not practical to have every message approved before it's posted. That's not how message boards work.

Mr. Reynolds is welcome on here to discuss anything he'd like to address. We're not very hard to find. It's a free website. As for his tweets, I encourage him, as a self-proclaimed "real" journalist, to offer the entire story (meaning immediate actions taken) with the same tone and ferocity he offered the inflammatory portion.

His accusation was libelous. If you look at how it is worded, he said THIS SITE posted the address, which it did not.

Isn't D Money a lawyer himself? And isn't McGahee 2 The House also one? Them boys probably know the rules.

Isn't D Money a lawyer himself? And isn't McGahee 2 The House also one? Them boys probably know the rules.

Half the WEZ are lawyers.

Advertisement

Like real lawyers? As in, this is not a joke?

Like others have said, how exactly is this any different the marching on his house or posting for sale signs in his yard? Over reacting *******

Yes. Real, professional lawyers with their own practices.

No joke.

Probably half are lawyers. I can think of several medical doctors and researchers as well.

You see, at the WEZ, it's plagued with lots of adults.

Advertisement
Back