Tim Reynolds loves canesinsight

It is not joke. When getting data for advertisers the income and education level dropped off after we split off the WEZ. The WEZ is full of a bunch of really successful people that love to act like they did in college when behind the keyboard.

what kind of data are you collecting?

You boys better have your FIPA policies in place...

Advertisement
Isn't D Money a lawyer himself? And isn't McGahee 2 The House also one? Them boys probably know the rules.

Half the WEZ are lawyers.

Like real lawyers? As in, this is not a joke?

No joke.

Probably half are lawyers. I can think of several medical doctors and researchers as well.

You see, at the WEZ, it's plagued with lots of adults.

It is not joke. When getting data for advertisers the income and education level dropped off after we split off the WEZ. The WEZ is full of a bunch of really successful people that love to act like they did in college when behind the keyboard.

And cheap as ****. Probably je.....

Lost a lot of respect for Tim Reynolds.....

Dude gotta know you dont tuck in a v-neck.....

Then how you white but "ashy"....

that outfit looked like his momma laid that one out for him...lol...

Hahahaha outfit was absolutely terrible my dude.

Half the WEZ are lawyers.

No joke.

Probably half are lawyers. I can think of several medical doctors and researchers as well.

In other words, the smart Mofos be at WEZ.

But consider yourself blessed. Many come here and visit and post as well.

For the record, the first banner was kicked off over at WEZ. And only in the last three weeks have many others caught up to realizations made over there two years ago.

Both sites are great. Different rules - more like the Wild, Wild West over there, and more like Driving Miss Daisy over here - but lots of information when the two are both read.

No joke.

In other words, the smart Mofos be at WEZ.

But consider yourself blessed. Many come here and visit and post as well.

For the record, the first banner was kicked off over at WEZ. And only in the last three weeks have many others caught up to realizations made over there two years ago.

Both sites are great. Different rules - more like the Wild, Wild West over there, and more like Driving Miss Daisy over here - but lots of information when the two are both read.

I know I post on the WEZ

Advertisement

When you visit any web site the web server knows where you came from and where you go when you leave. It isn't tracked on an user level. Google as well as other companies are able to use this data to determine age range, ***, education, race and if you have kids.

When you visit any web site the web server knows where you came from and where you go when you leave. It isn't tracked on an user level. Google as well as other companies are able to use this data to determine age range, ***, education, race and if you have kids.

I usually come here straight from **** sites and go right back to them. Where do I fit in?

I usually come here straight from **** sites and go right back to them. Where do I fit in?
With everybody else.

Advertisement

I always wondered, are there local singles?

Reynolds looks petty, but posting Golden's address is straight-up pathetic.

Obviously, this site doesn't "permit" that and it was taken down as soon as it was seen by a Moderator. Reynolds' message is simply inaccurate and curiously inflammatory. It's expressly against the rules of the forum to post personal information.

Since Mr. Reynolds or whomever relayed him this info obviously visit the forum, he'd know that this is fast-paced and it's not practical to have every message approved before it's posted. That's not how message boards work.

Mr. Reynolds is welcome on here to discuss anything he'd like to address. We're not very hard to find. It's a free website. As for his tweets, I encourage him, as a self-proclaimed "real" journalist, to offer the entire story (meaning immediate actions taken) with the same tone and ferocity he offered the inflammatory portion.

His accusation was libelous. If you look at how it is worded, he said THIS SITE posted the address, which it did not.

And he's supposed to be a "real journalist"

Cracked me up. That was priceless.

Probably: Male, 18-24, some college, not married and no kids.

Advertisement

Probably: Male, 18-24, some college, not married and no kids.

2/4 ain't bad.

Lol I was a journalist before at one point and Tim knows very well that Al Goldens address (as well as his own) are public record, easily accessible on the County Property Appraiser site. Aside from it not being CIS that posted it, there was nothing remotely illegal about the users who did post it.

Tim doesnt care about anything other than keeping his accesss, and since he's such a shoddy, unoriginal "journalist," the only way he knows how is by serving as the program's donut-filled mouthpiece. That message came straight from the AD.

Reynolds is nothing more than a useless rotund puppet.

Advertisement

same. probably why i get ads for curing loneliness

I bounce back and forth between Miami boards and FanDuel. That probably explains the 'Don't Kill Yourself' advertisements I'm constantly seeing.

B372-dmIQAE5_F4.jpg

**** is that really him? Tim, try a salad every once in a while.

Advertisement
Back