Tim Irvin update

Sed has no agenda. He just doesn't push Miami and has no reason to. He has no affiliation with the University. Second of all, if he was going to push anyone anywhere it would be to Bama but Tim isn't gonna go there.

This will be Miami on top but fighting off a lot of other schools from around the nation till the end IMO.

Advertisement
Sed has no agenda. He just doesn't push Miami and has no reason to. He has no affiliation with the University. Second of all, if he was going to push anyone anywhere it would be to Bama but Tim isn't gonna go there.

This will be Miami on top but fighting off a lot of other schools from around the nation till the end IMO.

Why?

Why?

Because Saban coaches there and he coached Irvin at Michigan St

So the question, of course, is why wouldn't he push Tim Irvin to Michigan St?

Guys on this website are enamored with UF you guys talk about then like they play Miami every year. Y'all care so much about them why?

Thats a big part of the reason why we hate them so much, because they refuse to play us every year. You would know this, you know, if you were a Canes fan and all.

Nope. We talk about them because they are the lowest form of life in universe. They are devoid of class. Oh, and they a cowards who refuse to play us. They suck so much that if there was only one nuke left in the world and Columbus, OH, South Bend, Indiana, and Swampslimevile Florida where the choices of where to drop it the vote wold be unanimous--NUKE the gayturds.

Florida is irrelevant. I think y'all talk about them because y'all can't talk about FSU, so just pick the trash team that UM doesn't play at all? Okay, got it ��

Found a nole troll here

Been known for a while....guess he's getting tired of pretending.

I just tell the truth that's all.

If you don't understand, then you haven't been a Canes fan for very long...

You're right. I only remember Miami playing them in 2008 with Tebow and last year. I just started following recruiting in like 2012 also.

Advertisement
Found a nole troll here

Been known for a while....guess he's getting tired of pretending.

I just tell the truth that's all.

If you don't understand, then you haven't been a Canes fan for very long...

You're right. I only remember Miami playing them in 2008 with Tebow and last year. I just started following recruiting in like 2012 also.

google gator flop. the hate runs deep!!

Why?

Because Saban is Sed's boy as far as I know.

Advertisement
520.jpg

I ain't even worried about Tim. If Cane blood not in his veins then he just wants to go some where else. Unless Mike just doesn't like the staff then it's a done deal. Next UP!

I know he has no affiliation.. But why would he push his players away from UM?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Why?

Because when Saban left Michigan State, he took his little brown bags with him.

Why?

Because when Saban left Michigan State, he took his little brown bags with him.

Little brown bags? I've seen what Bama players are driving around in. Ain't nothing little about those bags.

Advertisement
Back