Tim Irvin update

Guys on this website are enamored with UF you guys talk about then like they play Miami every year. Y'all care so much about them why?

You post **** like this then get indignant when we question if your a cane fan? Seriously?

Florida is irrelevant. I think y'all talk about them because y'all can't talk about FSU, so just pick the trash team that UM doesn't play at all? Okay, got it

Found a nole troll here

Been known for a while....guess he's getting tired of pretending.

I just tell the truth that's all.

Advertisement
Maaaaaaaaaan that's Mike Sr. COUSIN NOT NEPHEW... Sedrick Irvin is Tim's uncle and Mike Sr. 1st cousin...... The Irvin family is on lil Mexico City status they everywhere lulz...

Maaaaaaaaaan that's Mike Sr. COUSIN NOT NEPHEW... Sedrick Irvin is Tim's uncle and Mike Sr. 1st cousin...... The Irvin family is on lil Mexico City status they everywhere lulz...

Ok, I just thought I was confused not I know I am. Whoever he is, Playmaker needs to tune him up and get him committed to THE U, cause it is gonna be painful to hate someone named Irvin.

As somebody else mentioned too, he's probably the best punt return guy on our team, the day he steps on campus.

Advertisement
Guys on this website are enamored with UF you guys talk about then like they play Miami every year. Y'all care so much about them why?

Thats a big part of the reason why we hate them so much, because they refuse to play us every year. You would know this, you know, if you were a Canes fan and all.

You post **** like this then get indignant when we question if your a cane fan? Seriously?

Florida is irrelevant. I think y'all talk about them because y'all can't talk about FSU, so just pick the trash team that UM doesn't play at all? Okay, got it đź‘Ť

4.gif~original

Looks like muscrap admitting he's on the hot seat at SEC media days has really helped their recruiting.

LULZ at anyone who thinks Mike Irving doesn't close this kid.

Unless michigan state is in the picture, what does sedrick care?

other than the 2,000 pound elephant in the room, he is in the Irvin family and DID NOT attend the U...then I guess nothing. Brains...that's all I ask for round here.

Advertisement

Florida is irrelevant. I think y'all talk about them because y'all can't talk about FSU, so just pick the trash team that UM doesn't play at all? Okay, got it ��

Found a nole troll here

Been known for a while....guess he's getting tired of pretending.

I just tell the truth that's all.

If you don't understand, then you haven't been a Canes fan for very long...

And you dont think UF fans were talking trash about us during the whole Shapiro scandal?

Listen we are gonna talk about them because we are battling them for some of the same recruits right now. Pete has even said they are a threat against us for Irvin and Johnson so that makes it relevant to talk about their program which by the way has a lot of recruits de committing and their class is ranked 50th so obviously something is up in Gainesville

T Rob is a real factor here. Playing for him and being able to start right away at UF are what's attracting him to UF right now. I'd say he's a lock here though if T Rob were to leave UF.

Far from done to UM but the fact that he went up to FNL and didn't pull the trigger is good news.

Still feel like LSU or even Texas will be a dark horse here

Ok, I just thought I was confused not I know I am. Whoever he is, Playmaker needs to tune him up and get him committed to THE U, cause it is gonna be painful to hate someone named Irvin.

Playmaker will deliver! As far as the family thing goes, it's something like this:

Advertisement
i just didn't see what sedrick has to do with Tim and UM and Mike. if tim was down to UM and MSU, I'd be more worried, i suppose, as he's related to both. but, msu isn't in the picture so i don't get what or why sedrick would have a say or care or push him elsewhere, since his school isn't in the running.

Advertisement
i just didn't see what sedrick has to do with Tim and UM and Mike. if tim was down to UM and MSU, I'd be more worried, i suppose, as he's related to both. but, msu isn't in the picture so i don't get what or why sedrick would have a say or care or push him elsewhere, since his school isn't in the running.

The only thing I can tell you about Sedric and UM when it comes to his players is he would rather them not go there and he has his reasons why they would be successful elsewhere. Sed doesn't push particular schools and just wants to see his guys get treated fairly and coaches properly.

ok, that's fine. it just doesn't appear he is an influence in tim's decision at the moment. i may be wrong, but, i think sed was a prop 48 kid back in the day, which may or may not be why he went to msu. not sure about what happened between him and UM back then, but, UM didn't take prop 48.

The only thing I can tell you about Sedric and UM when it comes to his players is he would rather them not go there and he has his reasons why they would be successful elsewhere. Sed doesn't push particular schools and just wants to see his guys get treated fairly and coaches properly.

Sedrick Irvin doesn't want his players at MIAMI?

Good to know

Sounds like another punk with an agenda. Must of not been offered out of HS.

Sedrick wanted to come to UM badly. UM didn't want him. Turned out to probably not be a great decision by UM.

Advertisement
Back