Tim Irvin update

Advertisement
I hope he works the magic on Tim like he has everyone else in his fam.

I love this dude I even got a autographed rookie card from his cousin on my last visit to Lauderhill/ Lauderdale Lakes area a few weeks ago. I flew down from DC to meet my fiance's dad. Well her dad is married to and has 3 kids with one of Irvin's cousins. She (Irvins cousin) is younger like 28 my girls dad is 44. I didn't believe them them until she started showing me pictures of them together at all the family functions in So. Fla. Then she has a whole rack of autographed cards from him and whipped out his rookie card by the end of my week long stay she let me have the rookie card as she knew I was a die hard cane fan and not just out to sell it. She also has THE UM jersey that he wore signed still wrapped in plastic at the house too!

I wanted to ask about Tim Irvin but I thought that would be kinda creepy meeting them for the first time and saying "Yo is Tim going to the U?" But they said I'm welcome to come through Lauderhill whenever so that's where I stay when I visit So.Fla now. Anyways they seem like a cool family we were all just drinking together the Irvin family and one of their family friends got into a big argument about the greatest WR to suit of for UM while we were drinking. Irvin bought one of his cousins a gym in Downtown Ft. Lauderdale that's doing pretty well. So he definitely is the type that gives back to his fam! According to them he comes through So. Fla all the time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Speaking of T-Rob maybe Pete could answer this..

But is there any correlation between UF having a horrid week+ of recruiting and the firing of T-Rob rumor.

Guys on this website are enamored with UF you guys talk about then like they play Miami every year. Y'all care so much about them why?

Advertisement
Guys on this website are enamored with UF you guys talk about then like they play Miami every year. Y'all care so much about them why?

You post **** like this then get indignant when we question if your a cane fan? Seriously?

You post **** like this then get indignant when we question if your a cane fan? Seriously?

Florida is irrelevant. I think y'all talk about them because y'all can't talk about FSU, so just pick the trash team that UM doesn't play at all? Okay, got it 👍

I hope he works the magic on Tim like he has everyone else in his fam.

498.jpg

Sedrick disagrees

Florida is irrelevant. I think y'all talk about them because y'all can't talk about FSU, so just pick the trash team that UM doesn't play at all? Okay, got it 👍

Found a nole troll here

Advertisement

Florida is irrelevant. I think y'all talk about them because y'all can't talk about FSU, so just pick the trash team that UM doesn't play at all? Okay, got it 

Found a nole troll here

Bad things are happening to a team we hate, personally my least favorite team and fan base, and there is a question as to us bad mouthing them?

I'm confused.

How good of a prospect is Tim Irvin? what are his strengths and weaknesses?

A football player's football player.

Strengths:
AGGRESSIVE AND MEAN.
Fast in a straight line.
Agile from side to side, with sick change of direction.
Excellent football instincts.
Widely assumed to be a character kid and leader

Weaknesses:
He's a bit on the small side
He's a bit short
He's not as tall as some would like
He's a bit vertically challenged

But in all seriousness, he's very Tyrann Mathieu like in that he's simply a playmaker. Think he'll start his career as a nickel back. I think he has the instincts to play either safety or corner, but for his professional life, he would be best served playing corner. It will be interesting to see how he would be deployed in this defensive system.

Florida is irrelevant. I think y'all talk about them because y'all can't talk about FSU, so just pick the trash team that UM doesn't play at all? Okay, got it

Found a nole troll here

Been known for a while....guess he's getting tired of pretending.

Advertisement
How good of a prospect is Tim Irvin? what are his strengths and weaknesses?

A football player's football player.

Strengths:
AGGRESSIVE AND MEAN.
Fast in a straight line.
Agile from side to side, with sick change of direction.
Excellent football instincts.
Widely assumed to be a character kid and leader

Weaknesses:
He's a bit on the small side
He's a bit short
He's not as tall as some would like
He's a bit vertically challenged

But in all seriousness, he's very Tyrann Mathieu like in that he's simply a playmaker. Think he'll start his career as a nickel back. I think he has the instincts to play either safety or corner, but for his professional life, he would be best served playing corner. It will be interesting to see how he would be deployed in this defensive system.

You said it in your post...as a nickel back. Mirror slot receivers, blitz off the edge, etc.

Advertisement
Back