Tim Irvin update

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Per a source close to Irvin, he will be spending the week in Dallas with Michael Irvin. Tim thoroughly enjoyed his trip to Gainesville over the weekend and T-Rob remains a huge threat to Miami's chances with him. It is great news for Miami that he did not commit to UF over the weekend. The news here obviously though is that he will be with Mike the week after his UF visit.

I have been told throughout the last couple of years that Tim and Mike were not in constant contact, but this is definitely an encouraging sign for the Canes.

Tim is also planning to visit Miami once again when he returns from his Dallas trip.

Last edited:
Advertisement
495.jpg

Advertisement
I just can't see Michael Irvin of all players let someone in the family play for the Gators. I refuse to believe it.

Advertisement
Hope he comes...I would hate for him to go to Florida...If for some odd reason he didn't pick us, the only other acceptable place I wouldn't mind him goin is Michigan State, only because his other Cousin Sedrick Irvin played RB there n we wouldn't have to play against him...but I think he is playing the game..."The Playmaker" should wrap this up for us.....

playmaker is a bigger homer than even DBC. This kid will be signed, sealed, and delivered after spending a weekend with that guy.

Advertisement
Hope he is not going to Dallas to break the news to his Uncle Mike that he ain't coming. Huge mistake IF he does. Legacy is important.

Advertisement
My Avi :stormwarning:
In a Canes draft, my #1 overall. GOAT
[video=youtube;B0ms3vFrwcI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0ms3vFrwcI[/video]

UF is taking body blows right now vis-a-vis all the decommitments. 247 dropped UF's recruiting class 29 spots down to No. 50. It would be stunning if Irvin passed on this freight train and instead jumps on board that dumpster fire. I mean, come on, get serious.

Advertisement
Back