Tim ice harris

Advertisement
If ice Harris tels you the kid is good and going to Miami you take him at his word. There's no need to confront the kid and make him tell you to make yourself feel better. Ice Harris has a right to be ****ed. It's not just about pulling the kids schollie its also about having trust in ice Harris and not questioning his integrity. This better be a bomb *** DL, because long term this is going to hurt.

ice's integrity is worthless. he cant sign the loi papers. kirkland is the only voice that matters. he made it known what his intentions were, and we let him know ours.

If ice Harris tels you the kid is good and going to Miami you take him at his word. There's no need to confront the kid and make him tell you to make yourself feel better. Ice Harris has a right to be ****ed. It's not just about pulling the kids schollie its also about having trust in ice Harris and not questioning his integrity. This better be a bomb *** DL, because long term this is going to hurt.

""He's hurt; I think he's extremely hurt -- upset," Harris described. "I think, as a kid, he looked at Miami as a place that he wanted to go to growing up. You know, being a couple days away from possibly signing to the school that he's liked all these years -- but he wasn't ready to commit yet, because there were two other schools he liked, and he wanted to be completely sure. He's had this signing day announcement for a long time now on ESPN. It wasn't a surprise to anyone that he was waiting until then, but they got a commitment from a defensive lineman. It hurt, but he's got to pick up the pieces the best he can and realize that it just wasn't in the cards for him."

How can Ice Harris tell UM DK is coming to UM for sure and then say the quote above. He's talking out of both sides of his mouth.

If it's grades, Kirkland had 4 years of HS to get his **** together - 2.5 gpa and 820 SAT. How hard is that? Golden isn't playing with the prima donna's that don't know the meaning of commitment. It's crunch time, and Al needs to know who he has in the bag so he can close this class out and let the 2nd tier kids know that UM is full and they need to look elsewhere. This is about UM and many recruits, not just Denver Kirkland. Barrow asked him to commit and he gave a top 3 answer. Bottom line you looking, we're looking. This close to signing day, with the dead period coming up Sunday night this class needs to be finished on Saturday. On to 2014 recruits. Ice Harris needs to be a mentor to these kids and tell them to be straight with whatever school they set their mind on attending, instead of being butt hurt. A lot of these Miami-Dade kids need to grow up and treat this experience like a life improving business decision. Very few of them will be playing on Sundays.

ask Brandon washington

Why? He has yet to play 1 down in the NFL.

Advertisement

ice's integrity is worthless. he cant sign the loi papers. kirkland is the only voice that matters. he made it known what his intentions were, and we let him know ours.

Exactly. Ice should tell Kirkland if you want Mia you let them know your intentions so you don't get left out. Be upfront and honest if that is your dream. How could he be mad at um? Ridiculous. And wonder were these recruits get it.

ice harris is a liar he did not know if kirkland was going to chose miami. THe only one to blame is kirkland himself. If thomas does not want to come to miami then so be it.

Why do the texas kids commit early and not play games. These south florida kids slow play us and make us look like fools every year. Let this be a lesson. I would rather have out of state kids who want to be here. This staff could of been preparing for next year but has to cater to these punks to the very last moment.

Why do clearly-from-out-of-state 'Canes fans insist that our boys act like a bunch of chumps from Texas? Miami didn't get to where it is by being conventional... and that started from the kids who wanted to play for the U

ICE was in a class of mine while he was at UM. Dude bleeds green and orange completely left on his own accord.

Advertisement
The prom is Wednesday...we've been asking the girl, courting her very gentlemanly for over a year. We ask her if she's going 6 days before and she says "well, you're in my top 3" even though her mom has promised you she's going to the prom with you but she really did enjoy her date with that other fella last week. What would you do?

The prom is Wednesday...we've been asking the girl, courting her very gentlemanly for over a year. We ask her if she's going 6 days before and she says "well, you're in my top 3" even though her mom has promised you she's going to the prom with you but she really did enjoy her date with that other fella last week. What would you do?

*** on her doorstep.

I love having coach golden but this isn't good. BTW produces good players. We really couldn't wait a few more days. ****ing off a coach when he still has our # 1 priority there isn't good.

Kirkland should have told them he was a silent an 100% cane but he that he wanted his day.

This better be the ultimate Troll job by oth parties!

Advertisement
The prom is Wednesday...we've been asking the girl, courting her very gentlemanly for over a year. We ask her if she's going 6 days before and she says "well, you're in my top 3" even though her mom has promised you she's going to the prom with you but she really did enjoy her date with that other fella last week. What would you do?[/QUOTE]

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/130070/carrie.html

391.gif

ICE was in a class of mine while he was at UM. Dude bleeds green and orange completely left on his own accord.

Hey now let's not let facts get in the way of the Ice has it out for UM narrative here.

"They don't know when an offer is going to get pulled, if they're going to do what they did to Denver today. He's an All-American. I just don't understand how they let him get out of here. I won't stop anybody from going to UM, but I can tell you I'll never help them again."

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umiami/#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

Yeah.. he's a big fan of the program :ohlord:

this...

Advertisement

""He's hurt; I think he's extremely hurt -- upset," Harris described. "I think, as a kid, he looked at Miami as a place that he wanted to go to growing up. You know, being a couple days away from possibly signing to the school that he's liked all these years -- but he wasn't ready to commit yet, because there were two other schools he liked, and he wanted to be completely sure. He's had this signing day announcement for a long time now on ESPN. It wasn't a surprise to anyone that he was waiting until then, but they got a commitment from a defensive lineman. It hurt, but he's got to pick up the pieces the best he can and realize that it just wasn't in the cards for him."

How can Ice Harris tell UM DK is coming to UM for sure and then say the quote above. He's talking out of both sides of his mouth.
Yep.

"I think, as a kid, he looked at Miami as a place that he wanted to go to growing up. Why not commit(silent) to the coaches?

"because there were two other schools he liked"... One of them being FSU?!?

Talk about a bunch of contradictions...

Meanwhile, I kid like Gall came from Ohio, commit, never hesitates and is recruiting for The U for months.

this...

What kind of soft mentality is this? Is Ice Harris the one who is going to sign the Letter of Intent? Antoine Smith's own mom didn't know he was going to FSU. If Kirkland wanted to be a Cane and had no grade issues, all he had to say was hold my spot but I don't want it leaked out. Ice Harris isn't ruler of all. He can't make Kirkland do anything.

Sounds like golden and staff just wanted reassurance that denver was on board. They didn't get it so they moved on. 6 days away you should have a very good idea of where you're going. Sounds to me like it wasnt miami.

SFLA cant get its **** together. If its obvious that if the talent stays home it's a perpetual dynasty, why don't they?

/levity

Advertisement
Back