Tim ice harris

bigdaddiee

Recruit
I knew this guy would burn us ever since he was not retained when golden took over. I stand behind coach. I am so tired of the south florida kids stringing the u along and choosing other schools because someone backed up the bus. Kirkland could of simply told coach barrow you have nothing to worry about but instead he told him were in the top 3. The kid played the game and got burned. Now he is upset. kirkland needs to know that this is a two way street. If this cost us matthew thomas so be it. Coach golden is in charge. For ice harris take your son treon who wants to play qb in college and send him to michigan like denard robinson. Denard would of been a 1st rd pick if he came to miami as a cb.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I knew this guy would burn us ever since he was not retained when golden took over. I stand behind coach. I am so tired of the south florida kids stringing the u along and choosing other schools because someone backed up the bus. Kirkland could of simply told coach barrow you have nothing to worry about but instead he told him were in the top 3. The kid played the game and got burned. Now he is upset. kirkland needs to know that this is a two way street. If this cost us matthew thomas so be it. Coach golden is in charge. For ice harris take your son treon who wants to play qb in college and send him to michigan like denard robinson. Denard would of been a 1st rd pick if he came to miami as a cb.

you have no idea what you're talking about

I'm sorry but Al golden is the head ball coach but he still better understand he needs to continue to mend fences. I'm not implying this is his fault but its certainly became a huge problem. You cannot let a high school coach who has ties with the u throw out accusations like this. This should of been handled in house

Why do the texas kids commit early and not play games. These south florida kids slow play us and make us look like fools every year. Let this be a lesson. I would rather have out of state kids who want to be here. This staff could of been preparing for next year but has to cater to these punks to the very last moment.

Advertisement
So true. Kirkland was given the opportunity to commit and played that top 3 crap game with Barrow. It's coming down to crunch time and there are only so many spots left. If he wanted to be a Cane as bad as ice is claiming he would have said so. Can't imagine Duke Johnson doing that. Ice has a grudge with Golden from being given the boot so his *****ing makes perfect sense. It also sounds from Ice's comments like we had more dline commits than we expected. That can only be great news with Bryant and Bostwick. Fine by me.

Why do the texas kids commit early and not play games. These south florida kids slow play us and make us look like fools every year. Let this be a lesson. I would rather have out of state kids who want to be here. This staff could of been preparing for next year but has to cater to these punks to the very last moment.

Because that worked so well for Randy Shannon, lets try it again.

All little fat kirkland had to see is that we have 3 ol committed and one spot left he should of jumped but instead he played a game. frankly we need other areas more. Next year we have mcdermott coming in. watch how this kid handles the recruiting process.

Advertisement
So true. Kirkland was given the opportunity to commit and played that top 3 crap game with Barrow. It's coming down to crunch time and there are only so many spots left. If he wanted to be a Cane as bad as ice is claiming he would have said so. Can't imagine Duke Johnson doing that. Ice has a grudge with Golden from being given the boot so his ****ing makes perfect sense. It also sounds from Ice's comments like we had more dline commits than we expected. That can only be great news with Bryant and Bostwick. Fine by me.

Don't want to hear this. You wait on kids in your backyard. Like I said in another post, you don't take OOS kids over kids in your backyard. Sonny over Kirkland? LMAO At worse we should have signed and placed him if its grades or at least told him way before now. Instead we let the kid visit and kept stringing him along. This is on par with Shannon and Coker's dealings in South Florida. No other way to spit. The first by Golden, lets hope its the last.

Last I checked Ice worked for BTW and NOT UM. As long as he does right by HIS team and HIS players then he is doing HIS job. Al and HIS staff need to do their job.

If it's grades, Kirkland had 4 years of HS to get his **** together - 2.5 gpa and 820 SAT. How hard is that? Golden isn't playing with the prima donna's that don't know the meaning of commitment. It's crunch time, and Al needs to know who he has in the bag so he can close this class out and let the 2nd tier kids know that UM is full and they need to look elsewhere. This is about UM and many recruits, not just Denver Kirkland. Barrow asked him to commit and he gave a top 3 answer. Bottom line you looking, we're looking. This close to signing day, with the dead period coming up Sunday night this class needs to be finished on Saturday. On to 2014 recruits. Ice Harris needs to be a mentor to these kids and tell them to be straight with whatever school they set their mind on attending, instead of being butt hurt. A lot of these Miami-Dade kids need to grow up and treat this experience like a life improving business decision. Very few of them will be playing on Sundays.

Advertisement
So true. Kirkland was given the opportunity to commit and played that top 3 crap game with Barrow. It's coming down to crunch time and there are only so many spots left. If he wanted to be a Cane as bad as ice is claiming he would have said so. Can't imagine Duke Johnson doing that. Ice has a grudge with Golden from being given the boot so his ****ing makes perfect sense. It also sounds from Ice's comments like we had more dline commits than we expected. That can only be great news with Bryant and Bostwick. Fine by me.

Don't want to hear this. You wait on kids in your backyard. Like I said in another post, you don't take OOS kids over kids in your backyard. Sonny over Kirkland? LMAO At worse we should have signed and placed him if its grades or at least told him way before now. Instead we let the kid visit and kept stringing him along. This is on par with Shannon and Coker's dealings in South Florida. No other way to spit. The first by Golden, lets hope its the last.

so what should we have done if he would have chose someone else? they said Barrow went to him straight and wanted a clear answer from him about where he was going. he told barrow, that we are in the top 3....that doesnt mean a hill of beans to someone who doesnt have the numbers like us. we need to know if youre in or out.

I may be wrong here but can anyone confirm that these comments were made by Ice Harris Sr? Seems a lot of people are speaking as if he made these comments but what I gather from twitter and how Manny's story came together, the person quoted is Ice Jr. There's no reference of Jr or Sr in the Herald article..

If it's grades, Kirkland had 4 years of HS to get his **** together - 2.5 gpa and 820 SAT. How hard is that? Golden isn't playing with the prima donna's that don't know the meaning of commitment. It's crunch time, and Al needs to know who he has in the bag so he can close this class out and let the 2nd tier kids know that UM is full and they need to look elsewhere. This is about UM and many recruits, not just Denver Kirkland. Barrow asked him to commit and he gave a top 3 answer. Bottom line you looking, we're looking. This close to signing day, with the dead period coming up Sunday night this class needs to be finished on Saturday. On to 2014 recruits. Ice Harris needs to be a mentor to these kids and tell them to be straight with whatever school they set their mind on attending, instead of being butt hurt. A lot of these Miami-Dade kids need to grow up and treat this experience like a life improving business decision. Very few of them will be playing on Sundays.

ask Brandon washington

If ice Harris tels you the kid is good and going to Miami you take him at his word. There's no need to confront the kid and make him tell you to make yourself feel better. Ice Harris has a right to be ****ed. It's not just about pulling the kids schollie its also about having trust in ice Harris and not questioning his integrity. This better be a bomb *** DL, because long term this is going to hurt.

Advertisement
Back