Tim Burns????

Advertisement
Advertisement
Recruiting is a dirty game.. there’s no loyalty from any school or coach. It’s sad. I told nephew at an early age you don’t owe any coach/school anything.
Same thing from recruits as well. Dirty game on Both sides.
if you’re nephew becomes a baller and gets bags dropped he absolutely owes the coach something

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just wanna know why drop him. He just performed well in a big time dade county game.

what does manny always say ???

“WeLL iF YOu CAN pERfoRm in DADE COuntY YoU CaN PLaY AnYWHeRe”

This happened to a popular baller down here. I won’t be surprised if this leaves a sour taste amongst local recruits we are tryna land.

Same thing from recruits as well. Dirty game on Both sides.
if you’re nephew becomes a baller and gets bags dropped he absolutely owes the coach something
Coaches are here today gone tomorrow, recruits are making the biggest decisions of their lives. Much different conversation.

Advertisement
I was just on his live

-Has nothing but love for us (Miami fans)
-Is either going to Pittsburgh or Nebraska

It sounds like our dumb *** staff dropped him. Holy **** our staff is dumb

I was also lmao sounds like he was dropped for a reason though and he doesn’t seem bitter towards Miami and the fans.

If it’s grades the others will understand. If it’s a F you, i’m sure they won’t. But Manny also isn’t stupid. I trust there is a reason and if it’s grades with this stupid cap on ships, I can’t blame Manny.

I was just on his live

-Has nothing but love for us (Miami fans)
-Is either going to Pittsburgh or Nebraska

It sounds like our dumb *** staff dropped him. Holy **** our staff is dumb
What’s dumb? Anybody with an actual clue about how this works knew eventually he was getting dropped. The kid has no frame. At least Te’Cory had a frame...this kid doesn’t. That’s not even talking **** about him because the player isn’t the issue, it’s the upside. He wasn’t going to play for a big time program and anybody who thought that is either stupid or lying to themselves

Advertisement
Back