Tim Burns????

What’s dumb? Anybody with an actual clue about how this works knew eventually he was getting dropped. The kid has no frame. At least Te’Cory had a frame...this kid doesn’t. That’s not even talking **** about him because the player isn’t the issue, it’s the upside. He wasn’t going to play for a big time program and anybody who thought that is either stupid or lying to themselves
Your consistent bluntness is very efficient. I think I’m ok with it.

Advertisement
What’s dumb? Anybody with an actual clue about how this works knew eventually he was getting dropped. The kid has no frame. At least Te’Cory had a frame...this kid doesn’t. That’s not even talking **** about him because the player isn’t the issue, it’s the upside. He wasn’t going to play for a big time program and anybody who thought that is either stupid or lying to themselves
I think folks said the same about Asante Samuel Jr and Jaden Davis

It's pretty funny people complain endlessly that our CB recruiting isn't good enough, then melt down when the staff drops a 3* because they have targets in mind they think are more talented.

We can only take 24, and a qb is probably going to take a spot. So if you want to add a recruit, you pretty much have to drop one.

Burns wont be the last recruit they part ways with to take someone else

Advertisement
It's pretty funny people complain endlessly that our CB recruiting isn't good enough, then melt down when the staff drops a 3* because they have targets in mind they think are more talented.

We can only take 24, and a qb is probably going to take a spot. So if you want to add a recruit, you pretty much have to drop one.

Burns wont be the last recruit they part ways with to take someone else
Welcome to CIS, life vests are to the left and boats are up above. Thank you for choosing CIS cruise lines where we choose fun.

*Not affiliated with carnival cruise lines or it’s partners

I was at the game last Thursday, as evidenced by my thread. He looks like a legit 5'10 160 & was ballin outta control. He shut down Brashard Smith. His coverage skills & footwork are nasty. Yes I'm calling the staff dumb.

I was at the game last Thursday, as evidenced by my thread. He looks like a legit 5'10 160 & was ballin outta control. He shut down Brashard Smith. His coverage skills & footwork are nasty. Yes I'm calling the staff dumb.
Yeaaaaaaa so was I

^That’s for you

Don’t argue with fools because from a distance you can’t tell who is who.

Advertisement
Welcome to CIS, life vests are to the left and boats are up above. Thank you for choosing CIS cruise lines where we choose fun.

*Not affiliated with carnival cruise lines or it’s partners
1604979056118.gif

The buck stops at the head coach desk. The HC has all the power in CFB. Defensive recruiting has sucked in the back 7 for multiple years. It’s more than just Rumph. We have a problem with the way we evaluate and offer on defense outside of Safety and DL. Manny needs to be held accountable for this ****

Advertisement
Exactly...why’d you think I stopped arguing with you?
I would have to pay attention to you for that. You have an issue with every south Florida kid. Then go and dig up faux gems from obscure areas. It says 145 on 247 so it must be.

Advertisement
I would have to pay attention to you for that. You have an issue with every south Florida kid. Then go and dig up faux gems from obscure areas. It says 145 on 247 so it must be.
Finding kids from SW and Central FL are obscure areas? Are Championing the push for Jaden Alexis, Keyshawn Smith and Khalil Brantley/Elijah Arroyo also obscure or does it not fit your narrative? Oh wait there I go arguing with retards again...

The buck stops at the head coach desk. The HC has all the power in CFB. Defensive recruiting has sucked in the back 7 for multiple years. It’s more than just Rumph. We have a problem with the way we evaluate and offer on defense outside of Safety and DL. Manny needs to be held accountable for this ****
Somebody finally gets it

Advertisement
Back