Tim Burns????

His mom already said it UM's decision and she wants her kid to compete against UM to make them pay. So unless she's lying then he got dropped, which is a decision only Diaz can make.
Even if she's correct, you're assuming he was dropped by the football staff and not the academic staff. If this was a football decision, it's time to re-evaluate WTF we're doing. And I'm being kind here, I'm not one to air personnel "issues" publicly.

Advertisement
Breaking news: Miami potentially trading Tim Burns and picks to Pitt for Pitt commit Khalil Anderson from ATL!

Anybody with an actual football IQ brazenly jumps for joy.

They call him Micky "Hack" Rumph...Aka Dogshyt Micky
I knew eventually it was coming but I find hilarious that they didn’t wait for somebody to pop...

Tier 1 program we got here boys! Tier 1!

Advertisement
Finding kids from SW and Central FL are obscure areas? Are Championing the push for Jaden Alexis, Keyshawn Smith and Khalil Brantley/Elijah Arroyo also obscure or does it not fit your narrative? Oh wait there I go arguing with retards again...
6CD43401-0015-45CE-997F-D17F74CA9C05.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s funny how nobody knows ****....hopefully that means there’s good news on the other side.
Funny you say that because the guys that likely know EXACTLY what's going on....haven't commented AT ALL....that IMO tells me that there's more to this than it seems. I'm on-board with poster that said it's likely grades. Perfect example is if a kid playing Safety has questionable grades but we're loaded depth wise we can take that chance, if he redshirts to get his grades on par that's fine, we can afford him to sit. If Burns had grade issues w/CB being our GREATEST need for depth by far, idk if you can afford to take him and have him sit out a year when we have no clue what Ivey/Blades gonna do. Sucks bad for multiple reasons, SoFla gem, Pipeline School, Position of Need.....but we cannot afford to take a CB recruit who might have to sit out the 2021 season for grades. Again idk if that's the case but if it is grades the coaches made the right decision, albeit a tough one.

Advertisement
Call a spade a spade this is all Manny Diaz, but since he's not Black nobody wants to call him out. Simple. He made the decision not Rumph. I said it before and I'll say it again... Manny doesn't care about CBs and he'll never win a Championship here. I can't wait until he gets fired. His system and Philosophy is why we'll never be a Bama.

What’s dumb? Anybody with an actual clue about how this works knew eventually he was getting dropped. The kid has no frame. At least Te’Cory had a frame...this kid doesn’t. That’s not even talking **** about him because the player isn’t the issue, it’s the upside. He wasn’t going to play for a big time program and anybody who thought that is either stupid or lying to themselves
If we’re banking on size being the deciding factor for who we target for our Cbs, and not footwork or technical prowess than all we’re doing is setting ourselves up with more DJ Ivey and Al blade 6’0-6’1 CBs who can’t locate the ball for sh** in the future.

If we’re banking on size being the deciding factor for who we target for our Cbs, and not footwork or technical prowess than all we’re doing is setting ourselves up with more DJ Ivey and Al blade 6’0-6’1 CBs who can’t locate the ball for sh** in the future.
I’m not talking about height. I’m talking ability to put on muscle and weight.

Advertisement
Back