Tim Burns mom comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
YOU ALL JUST REFUSE TO BELIEVE MANDY PICKS AND CHOOSES WHO WE RECRUIT ON DEFENSE HUH... almost sad how out of touch this crowd is with reality. All the blame gets put on baker for game calling too. They been calling the defense together since midway through last season. For some reason MANDY is the one individual y'all simply refuse to ever hold accountable. Guess it's something about cubans in miami or used car salesmen...
I’m not Cuban or being sold a Bill of goods on Manny being the answer but ok. I’ve posted that a good deal on here. I also posted after this that if the kid was dropped this late that it wasn’t Rumph’s call. Rumph’s still not a good recruiter. And really, I’m not seeing anything promising on that side of the ball coaching-wise.

Defense was still much better under Manny than Baker.

So he's dropped. To drop him it would have to be for a better corner. It sucks but it's a two way street. Schools can drop recruits just like recruits drop schools. If this was the other way around everyone would be saying what's the back up plan or the coach got played.

The fact she went to facebook to "talk" about it says a lot too... Obviously there's things that happened behind the scenes...
Yah, it says she has her son's back. What else do you expect her to do so close to NSD? So many times there is speculation when a recruit says he's opening up his recruitment. She's making it clear that it was on UM's part. She could have gone into further detail, but didn't. I think she handled it better than most parents because if my son got his scholarship yanked, I'd be putting Manny on front street. No parent wants to see their child go thru jubilant and then disappointment when they have no control of the situation. She had a right to set the record straight.

Advertisement
I don’t understand dropping Burns. He seems like a perfect nickel corner. From the highlights I’ve seen he seems to have a lot of dog in him. He honestly looked like a higher ceiling Trajan Bandy.

Add to the fact that he’s a MNW kid, I’m not a fan of this. Our DB recruiting doesn’t make me believe we have someone that’s worthy of dropping him for. Not a fan of how this played out for the kid. He sure didn’t seem to be playing games and, flirting with other schools either.
Quite frankly this ****es me off with just over a month until NSD. You ask kids to commit and show loyalty. Time and time again the staff has preached loyalty and then they throw it away.

Why take his f***ing commitment?

Mike Rumph is a total hack...Has offered what? One corner since March/April? Not only can he not land kids, but he is indecisive, changes his mind on kids, never has a backup plan, etc, etc

Advertisement
Even if Manny chooses who we recruit on that side of the ball, which I have no reason to doubt you ..... whoever he "assigns" for Rumph to recruit, he sucks at landing them. Is he responsible for anyone this cycle? I know it isn't always as simple as position coach recruits specific position and that only so it's an honest question. Who is he responsible for this cycle?

I hate Rumph as a coach but this has legit nothing to do with him at all.

You think Rumph can just drop corners without Manny’s input? Manny has final say, especially on defense. Of all the dumb **** he’s done here while learning on the job, this is his biggest mistake.

For someone who supposedly wants to put an emphasis on the State of Miami, he is directly contradicting himself here and looks like a fool.

Advertisement
At least my eyes are open and I can see. Most posters try to find someone to blame other than Manny because we are 6-1.
When our D looks like Swiss cheese everybody here screams fire Baker! fire Baker!
Say what?
I have a running list of people who will be gloriously called out when Manny fails, which I hope doesn't happen and we return to glory...but it's becoming evident that King and Lashlee are smokescreens for the rest of the staff's ineptitude and amateur approach

Advertisement
I hate Rumph as a coach but this has legit nothing to do with him at all.

You think Rumph can just drop corners without Manny’s input? Manny has final say, especially on defense. Of all the dumb **** he’s done here while learning on the job, this is his biggest mistake.

For someone who supposedly wants to put an emphasis on the State of Miami, he is directly contradicting himself here and looks like a fool.

We have 2 of the best players in Florida committed here along with multiple other South Florida studs

How many times have we been saht on by local recruits and now all of a sudden we owe the community something?

We dropped a CB whos listed at 5'10, so probably 5'9 or 5'8 and listed at 145 pounds but just because he attends NW we have to take him? If this kid was from Jersey you'd be calling him a coal shoveler.

Saying all that they better hit on whatever they're thinking they can get

Even if Manny chooses who we recruit on that side of the ball, which I have no reason to doubt you ..... whoever he "assigns" for Rumph to recruit, he sucks at landing them. Is he responsible for anyone this cycle? I know it isn't always as simple as position coach recruits specific position and that only so it's an honest question. Who is he responsible for this cycle?
Far as I seen brown and covington maybe?

We have 2 of the best players in Florida committed here along with multiple other South Florida studs

How many times have we been saht on by local recruits and now all of a sudden we owe the community something?

We dropped a CB whos listed at 5'10, so probably 5'9 or 5'8 and listed at 145 pounds but just because he attends NW we have to take him? If this kid was from Jersey you'd be calling him a coal shoveler.

Saying all that they better hit on whatever they're thinking they can get
You're making Burns out to be trash when he's a pretty **** good corner; obviously better than anything we have bc he's the only one (or was lol), but he is far from a scrub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back