Other Sports Tiger Woods

AutoCANE

My name is my name.
Premium
I just need to know - I haven’t been following his recovery or anything - how in the **** is my dude able to swing a golf club so soon after that crash that almost killed him? Is he a robot? I’m truly amazed at this

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s one of the World’s most gifted human beings, he has the same elite level talent as people like Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Tom Brady, etc...

It’s just in his DNA, extraordinary people can do extraordinary things.
I watched that tournament off and on only because Tiger and Charlie were playing in it. For Tiger to even be walking, let alone playing competitively, is absolutely amazing.

Advertisement
Tiger took golf to another level. The revenue that these golfers r enjoying is b/c of him. I never got to see Jack or Arnold play in their prime, but for me, Tiger is the GOAT. Had injuries not derailed him, he would’ve smoked all records in record time. Also, I think the lost of father hurt him emotionally as he was always there for him….and my guy should’ve never got married. Lol. But I’m amazed at this new chapter & enjoying his son when he could’ve easily died. I drove by the crash site & yeah..the fact he’s walking, alive, playing golf w/ his son…I’m sure his outlook has changed.

Tiger took golf to another level. The revenue that these golfers r enjoying is b/c of him. I never got to see Jack or Arnold play in their prime, but for me, Tiger is the GOAT. Had injuries not derailed him, he would’ve smoked all records in record time. Also, I think the lost of father hurt him emotionally as he was always there for him….and my guy should’ve never got married. Lol. But I’m amazed at this new chapter & enjoying his son when he could’ve easily died. I drove by the crash site & yeah..the fact he’s walking, alive, playing golf w/ his son…I’m sure his outlook has changed.
I Love Tiger as well.....But Jack was a Bad MFer in his own right.....

Advertisement
When you are a millionaire you get a different level of health care than the rest of us.
Tiger has the best doctors money can buy helping him get healthy again.

How many times Jack finish second at a major? It was a crazy numba.
And went against...
Tom Watson
Johnny Miller
Gary Player
Weiskopf
Gary Player
Palmer
Hale Irwin
Crenshaw
Tom Kite
Trevino
Billy Casper
Ballesteros
Raymond Floyd (ALL HOFers).....Far more tougher competition...He finished 2nd in an Astounding 19 Majors....Woods only 6....

I Love Tiger as well.....But Jack was a Bad MFer in his own right.....
The equipment Tiger gets to use compared to what technology Jack had to play with are light years in difference. I wonder what Jack would of done with todays equipment in his prime.

Advertisement
Tiger is a freak of nature and makes a dull sport a legit draw to many. That said he looks real stiff in his swing and everything is 10 yards short so far. Good start but will need to open things up a bit to compete as the greens dry out

Yessir

It seems almost insane to even say but no one has changed an entire sport like he did

1997 Masters the entire game changed

Tiger is a freak of nature and makes a dull sport a legit draw to many. That said he looks real stiff in his swing and everything is 10 yards short so far. Good start but will need to open things up a bit to compete as the greens dry out
As long as he makes it to Saturday within 5 shots he’ll have a legit chance to hawk down the rest of the field come Sunday.

His putting looks good today, up until he just slightly missed a Par on 14, but otherwise he’s putting very well.

He’s just spraying it a little all over the fairway, but you can tell he’s trying not to strain his back out too much.

Advertisement
Back