TIFWIW Joe Brady

Advertisement
Guys....I need a break. I can't FAP anymore. I just can't. I'm out of supplies. I'll be back when I'm hydrated and rested.

internet quagmire GIF
1639008213676.png

Advertisement
This one is tricky. Clearly he had a major impact at LSU.

Debatable how much though cause of how much nfl talent they had. That offense was absolutely loaded. Carolina was a failure but his QB’s sucked and CMC can’t ever stay healthy.

I think there is definite risk and not the major slam dunk most say it is. I’ll wait and see how this plays out.

It seems as though some Brady detractors want it both ways; LSU success was because of talent, but he failed in the NFL and lack of talent is not a mitigating factor.

When he had talent at LSU, he was the architect of arguably the greatest offense of all time.

And for people worried about his lack of experience, he faced NFL defenses for a year and a half.

I think he'll be able to handle whatever the masterminds of the ACC have in store for him.

Advertisement
i'm cool with it as long as we agree it's taking a risk

we're about to have a staff budget rumored to be bigger than bama clemson and ohio state

you don't hire first time coordinators for that kind of money. I get he was in the NFL but I was hoping when I heard 2 million that we were going to get an "elite" dude

brady can be "elite" but usually you don't pay this much to "hope" someone can be an excellent coordinator
He was just a OC in the NFL so he won’t be a first time coordinator.
I believe Joe Burrow made Brady a hot item. Not thrilled with the hire but time will tell.
How was Joe Burrow before he got to LSU?

He was just a OC in the NFL so he won’t be a first time coordinator.

How was Joe Burrow before he got to LSU?
that question is absolutely idiotic

Cam newton was better under josh mcdaniels than he was under brady and sam darnold was better under adam gase than he was under brady

i'm not bashing the dude I'm just saying I think we can do better with the amount of money we are rumored to be spending. what's wrong with what i'm implying? are you saying there is NOBODY better than brady??

Advertisement
I told this story before but I’ll tell it again. Good friend of mine is linked in LSU, same dude that told the history of Frank Wilson who is his boy. What they don’t tell you about Brady is that he is a spread guru/genius who has worked as a spread concept consultant behind the scenes for the Big12 & NFL for some years.

When he got to LSU, he told the WRs that they would not play unless they had 10,000 recorded catches before the season. Them boys was catching footballs everywhere everyday until Fall camp and they all had 10k catches in the books. You can see a clear difference in the WRs between 18 &19. It’s not just about football concepts, it’s about working until you psychologically get to an outlier level.

Plus Deep tweeted this **** 2 days ago - we splackin.

I told this story before but I’ll tell it again. Good friend of mine is linked in LSU, same dude that told the history of Frank Wilson who is his boy. What they don’t tell you about Brady is that he is a spread guru/genius who has worked as a spread concept consultant behind the scenes for the Big12 & NFL for some years.

When he got to LSU, he told the WRs that they would not play unless they had 10,000 recorded catches before the season. Them boys was catching footballs everywhere everyday until Fall camp and they all had 10k catches in the books. You can see a clear difference in the WRs between 18 &19. It’s not just about football concepts, it’s about working until you psychologically get to an outlier level.

That’s pretty cool especially with the young talent we have at WR

Advertisement

So some of you guys ...don't want this guy. Mmk.

Advertisement
Back