TIFWIW Joe Brady

that question is absolutely idiotic

Cam newton was better under josh mcdaniels than he was under brady and sam darnold was better under adam gase than he was under brady

i'm not bashing the dude I'm just saying I think we can do better with the amount of money we are rumored to be spending. what's wrong with what i'm implying? are you saying there is NOBODY better than
that question is absolutely idiotic

Cam newton was better under josh mcdaniels than he was under brady and sam darnold was better under adam gase than he was under brady

i'm not bashing the dude I'm just saying I think we can do better with the amount of money we are rumored to be spending. what's wrong with what i'm implying? are you saying there is NOBODY better than brady??
Your statement about Cam Newton and Sam darnold is beyond idiotic….

That’s fine that you think we can do better with the amount of money. Just out of curiosity who would you hire?

Advertisement
Your statement about Cam Newton and Sam darnold is beyond idiotic….

That’s fine that you think we can do better with the amount of money. Just out of curiosity who would you hire?
look at darnolds stats and cam's stats pre-covid last year

it wasn't an opinion, it was factual information I provided

why does anyone who thinks we can do better than brady get sh*t? is he the best OC of all time? i don't get your angle

Joe Brady is about as flashy as a hire as you can have for an OC. Some of you have selective memory or a short one.

College is different than NFL. Get that through your heads; completely different game. Chip Kelly's offense is lethal in college, and can't do jack in the pros. A lot of spread, up-tempo offenses predicated on speed don't make it in the NFL. But in college...with the proper personnel (aka our offense + Mario's/Mirabal impact on the o-line) **** yes it works.

For college, Joey Brady is upper echelon, no doubt about it.

Advertisement
what if you repost this list and leave the areas of current coaches as blanks. We know the O side is being completely redone with most leaving for SMU.
One of multiple reasons I deleted it was some of them wasn’t signed yet, it was just guys interested and very possible. Seider being the perfect example. He was one of the names I hinted at. Now UF is involved. We’ll see with that.

You also have current schools that could up offers to said candidates.

I said the list wasn’t final and could change but I know how people are. Like Nunez I just pulled out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brady and Hurtt were the two that were very close to done yesterday.
Kinda unique to hire a position coach before the coordinator right? Especially if the HC is not influencing that side of the ball at all.

Advertisement
TVD reaction
Old School Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Back