Tears Tide Tears

A gram of weed are you kidding me?! Write him up for a speeding ticket and move on. Who is he hurting with a GRAM of weed in his possession?

Advertisement
lol he aint going to jail for weed (first offense) , speeding
The article said he was arrested in MS, they are a different breed over their, if he would have been arrested here in AL, you would have never even heard of the arrest or ticket for that matter.

03322973-06C6-45A7-AAFD-0A6D9B77BCFA.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not yet
There tears are 44 - 13 Mario isn’t an issue yet they still get who they want
Once he gets rolling
You’ll see all the tears about how shady our nil is
And It’s all Ruiz

What about when we win 10 plus games and announce our SEC acceptance and show off our new facilities which will be the best in the country😳 The tears will flow

Advertisement
What about when we win 10 plus games and announce our SEC acceptance and show off our new facilities which will be the best in the country😳 The tears will flow
Do u have any idea when they are targeting for switching? I'm a little concerned realignment might hurt recruiting.

Advertisement
Do u have any idea when they are targeting for switching? I'm a little concerned realignment might hurt recruiting.

There are so many I's to dot and T's to cross but I think from the intel I've heard it's happening and moving quickly. That being said When you take away conference and facilities how do you negatively recruit against us?

Advertisement
Back