Tears Tide Tears

Advertisement
Why is he acting like Oregon is a prestigious degree that can get him any job in the world?

And imagine saying, “I thought about what world I want to live in and decided on Oregon bc I could work for Nike.” Yea you’re such a deep thinker and great person that you went to a school that could offer you a job at a company that famously exploits slave labor.
I know this was months ago but I've heard several Oregon guys mention this "I could work for Nike" thing. I'm beginning to think this is a huge sell they do to recruits. Kayvon almost sounded like they guaranteed him a job if he ever needed it with Nike. Flowe said something similar as well.

Share and share alike - basically communism.
Well, they are the Crimson Tide.

1652140165991.png

Advertisement
Share and share alike - basically communism.
Kidding aside, I've wondered if a college program would adopt a standard where all players share NIL money equally. Ever since King signed that deal last summer and put the NIL money back into the Canes entire team, I've been curious if a program could develop a culture - that would have to be player led, I guess - where everyone shared every cent of NIL earnings.

Advertisement
If the speed limit was 70 he was on an interstate or freeway.

So 90 sounds bad but people drive 90 on the turnpike all the time.

The other day I was on the turnpike, and without even realizing it, I was going 90 myself. I just kept tapping/increasing my cruise control speed so I caught up with a bunch of cars that were all doing between 85 and 90+. I’m not saying that’s good, because an accident at 90 is probably lethal, but I’m just saying it’s not super unusual.

1-4 years for $20 of weed? this war on drugs is dumb as ****
I was arrested in Arizona for marijuana possession and at the time, ANY drug possession, no matter how small was a felony. I was facing two felony drug charges for a bag of weed and a pipe. Luckily I was a first time offender and was offered a pre trial deal where I essentially gave them a bunch of money, took some BS drug counseling courses (paid for by myself) and they expunged the charges. If I was some broke dude, I would have had to go to court and face felony conviction and likely prison time. For. A. Bag. Of. Weed. Thankfully Arizona learned that overcrowding their prison system with small time drug offenders was stupid and changed their laws. But we all know backwards hillbilly places in the south aren’t interested in that.

Advertisement

The other day I was on the turnpike, and without even realizing it, I was going 90 myself. I just kept tapping/increasing my cruise control speed so I caught up with a bunch of cars that were all doing between 85 and 90+. I’m not saying that’s good, because an accident at 90 is probably lethal, but I’m just saying it’s not super unusual.
Exactly I can't make it from North Jersey to Hollywood Beach in 18 hrs doing 70.

on 95, people are hitting 70-80 if no traffic with ease and the limit is 55.

I was arrested in Arizona for marijuana possession and at the time, ANY drug possession, no matter how small was a felony. I was facing two felony drug charges for a bag of weed and a pipe. Luckily I was a first time offender and was offered a pre trial deal where I essentially gave them a bunch of money, took some BS drug counseling courses (paid for by myself) and they expunged the charges. If I was some broke dude, I would have had to go to court and face felony conviction and likely prison time. For. A. Bag. Of. Weed. Thankfully Arizona learned that overcrowding their prison system with small time drug offenders was stupid and changed their laws. But we all know backwards hillbilly places in the south aren’t interested in that.

thank god most jurisdictions are decriminalizing it. on top of that, cops should let it go unless its a dealer type thing or harder drugs are found (also irony of a weed dealer when you can walk into a curaleaf and get w.e. you want at better quality only bc the government can make their buck off of it)

Advertisement
This is Alabama we're talking about.
alabama is somehow more progressive than Florida lol. he isn't going to jail for that. a lot of low level misdemeanors like criminal mischief carry a max sentence of 1 year in prison lol but no one ever goes away for that and he got hit w speeding, weed, and no insurance

thank god most jurisdictions are decriminalizing it. on top of that, cops should let it go unless its a dealer type thing or harder drugs are found (also irony of a weed dealer when you can walk into a curaleaf and get w.e. you want at better quality only bc the government can make their buck off of it)
Yeah, my arrest was 20 years ago and it's crazy that weed is practically legal now. When I was in California last year, it's pretty much just like going to a liquor store. You just show them your ID and you can but whatever you want. They had all kinds of sales, buy one get one type of stuff. More selection than I even knew existed. The days of "the weedman" are pretty much over there.

alabama is somehow more progressive than Florida lol.

For weed? IDK, but I was watching a doc based on a HS wrestling team from Alabama. One of the wrestlers got caught with weed during a traffic stop, and they put that kid through the ringer. Florida I know you only get a citation if you get caught with a certain amount, which is alright, but that shows that they haven't fully legalized it yet.

For weed? IDK, but I was watching a doc based on a HS wrestling team from Alabama. One of the wrestlers got caught with weed during a traffic stop, and they put that kid through the ringer.
I was making a joke about this ****** state but both are backwards as ****

Advertisement
Back