Tears Tide Tears

I didn't get the "every player should be tought finance" from the guy interviewing Thibodeaux as though every athlete is going to have millions of dollars to manage. Only 2% of athletes go onto professional sports.

I didn't see the whole interview, but putting 2 & 2 together, I think they were talking about the fact that a lot of professional athletes go broke when their playing days are done...**** some go broke while they're still competing.

But you're right, everybody should learn the basics of budgeting what they do get.

And I didn't agree with Thibodeuax when He implied that an Oregon degree is more than an Alabama degree, sounded kinda snobbish. ****, Alabama probably has more Fortune 500 companies than Oregon.

Advertisement
Thibodeaux is a really smart young man. He's thinking long-term.

I didn't get the "every player should be tought finance" from the guy interviewing Thibodeaux as though every athlete is going to have millions of dollars to manage. Only 2% of athletes go onto professional sports.

Every person should have a basic understanding of .managing their finances.
Well every person should understand finances in theory

Why is he acting like Oregon is a prestigious degree that can get him any job in the world?

And imagine saying, “I thought about what world I want to live in and decided on Oregon bc I could work for Nike.” Yea you’re such a deep thinker and great person that you went to a school that could offer you a job at a company that famously exploits slave labor.

I didn't see the whole interview, but putting 2 & 2 together, I think they were talking about the fact that a lot of professional athletes go broke when their playing days are done...**** some go broke while they're still competing.

But you're right, everybody should learn the basics of budgeting what they do get.

And I didn't agree with Thibodeuax when He implied that an Oregon degree is more than an Alabama degree, sounded kinda snobbish. ****, Alabama probably has more Fortune 500 companies than Oregon.
O is rated 99 of national universities. Bama is 149. So, neither will open doors to upper management at the world’s largest corporations. Just for fun, The U is 55, UGa is 48, Texas is 38, and regrettably FSU tied us at 55.

Advertisement
Advertisement
O is rated 99 of national universities. Bama is 149. So, neither will open doors to upper management at the world’s largest corporations. Just for fun, The U is 55, UGa is 48, Texas is 38, and regrettably FSU tied us at 55.
That is flat out embarrassing for a private university that costs what UM does. We were in the low 30s at one time IIRC.

Advertisement
I wonder what a 100% healthy George Pickens would have meant for the UGA offense all season?

Maybe the SEC championship shouldn’t count? Lol

Some good listen'n👇

👆You come at Fred, he'll cut your bïtch aşş

Fred ain't wrong and he said "slaughtered them" with conviction. Bama had complete control when Jameson Williams went down. Combine that with Metchie being out and the backups dropping easy (game changing) passes. When we didn't have Herndon and Richards in the 2017 ACC championship, we were all saying the same thing.

Advertisement
Fred is actually right and I agree that with Metchi and Williams they more than likely win this game 9 out of 10 times..the big BUT here is that they both went down and that's the way the dice rolled. It is what it is, a game with some chance involved like everything in life. The race does not always go to the swiftest.

Fred ain't wrong and he said "slaughtered them" with conviction. Bama had complete control when Jameson Williams went down. Combine that with Metchie being out and the backups dropping easy (game changing) passes. When we didn't have Herndon and Richards in the 2017 ACC championship, we were all saying the same thing.

Uhh we weren’t beating that Clemson team even if they were healthy…….

Advertisement
Back