Tears Tide Tears

There are so many I's to dot and T's to cross but I think from the intel I've heard it's happening and moving quickly. That being said When you take away conference and facilities how do you negatively recruit against us?
Very interesting nugget. I personally want SEC over Big 10 just because it geographically makes more sense. If we do go Big 10 Mario has already proven he can beat the best team on the road.

Advertisement
Very interesting nugget. I personally want SEC over Big 10 just because it geographically makes more sense. If we do go Big 10 Mario has already proven he can beat the best team on the road.
Hopefully the boys can handle the cold. Ohio st is the only team they have to worry about.

There are so many I's to dot and T's to cross but I think from the intel I've heard it's happening and moving quickly. That being said When you take away conference and facilities how do you negatively recruit against us?
We need to get out of the ACC quick before it implodes. Everyone is going to looking at jumping ship now. Wish we were more proactive at getting out like USC and UCLA, but with Blake James I’m not surprised. I trust Rad will get it done in a timely manner.

Yeah thats what im saying, they might negative recruit us between now and when we announce.

Advertisement
give it three years they will be crying we need to steal another big one from them like a Cormani, that would send shock waves throughout the country
I think we are gonna get Cormani and its not gonna be a steal. Its a free for all since the Lizards suck ***

What schools are looking to join the SEC? Thx, my friend 👊

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm hoping they come back with the words that it "looks likely/imminent" vs "they aren't insurmountable." Lol. ACC sitting on their butt cheeks clinching. Glad that Rad is proactive.

We will hear that at some point soon but we are not there yet. I think we are working with a few ACC schools right now on a plan. That's just the feeling I am getting.

Advertisement
No sir. I said there has been contact. I'm not part of the conversations so I can't say we are definitely going to SEC or BIG. I just said there 100% has been conversations and things are being worked on.
ron burgundy GIF

Advertisement
Back