Tears Tide Tears

What about when we win 10 plus games and announce our SEC acceptance and show off our new facilities which will be the best in the country😳 The tears will flow
I was just wondering if that could ever happen (us leaving the ACC)...like seriously if there were ever a time to do it, now is that time. Because we don't want to be the team not to leave.

Clemson is definitely doing it. IMO, it needs to be us, FSU, UNC and Clemson headed to the SEC. We need to be in the East with Clemson and send UNC and FSU to the West. I see Louisville and Notre Dame going B1G.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was just wondering if that could ever happen (us leaving the ACC)...like seriously if there were ever a time to do it, now is that time. Because we don't want to be the team not to leave.

Clemson is definitely doing it. IMO, it needs to be us, FSU, UNC and Clemson headed to the SEC. We need to be in the East with Clemson and send UNC and FSU to the West. I see Louisville and Notre Dame going B1G.

If even one school leaves it will be us IMO. When Paul Finebaum is admitting we are the most attractive free agent other than ND you know times have changed. He is an SEC homer and saying we are the best fit even more than Clemson is telling of the mindset shift. 2 days ago I thought this was a pipe dream. Today I am saying I'd be surprised if we didn't jump to SEC or potentially even the BIG. There's too much smoke from multiple contacts. Again right now it still just contact as far as I've heard but it is palpable.

If even one school leaves it will be us IMO. When Paul Finebaum is admitting we are the most attractive free agent other than ND you know times have changed. He is an SEC homer and saying we are the best fit even more than Clemson is telling of the mindset shift. 2 days ago I thought this was a pipe dream. Today I am saying I'd be surprised if we didn't jump to SEC or potentially even the BIG. There's too much smoke from multiple contacts. Again right now it still just contact as far as I've heard but it is palpable.
Zo, Rad and Mario didn’t come to f around. We are gonna make a move and if the ACC issues become an issue we gonna take them to court.

Not yet
There tears are 44 - 13 Mario isn’t an issue yet they still get who they want
Once he gets rolling
You’ll see all the tears about how shady our nil is
And It’s all Ruiz

surprised so many people are cowering in fear of the tear.

Mario snagged Skinner, now Williams.

I don't spy/frequent other's boards, but it would not surprise me if the Tide of Tears has already begun in the form of concern about the U and the RU(iz)

surprised so many people are cowering in fear of the tear.

Mario snagged Skinner, now Williams.

I don't spy/frequent other's boards, but it would not surprise me if the Tide of Tears has already begun in the form of concern about the U and the RU(iz)
I suspect it will take a few more L’s for them to really believe we are a threat

Advertisement
What about when we win 10 plus games and announce our SEC acceptance and show off our new facilities which will be the best in the country😳 The tears will flow
Speaking of facilities, when are they supposed to get done? Very exciting and much needed.

I've been looking for the clip of Finebaum talking about Miami for a couple days now with no luck. Do you recall where you watched it?

I've been looking for the clip of Finebaum talking about Miami for a couple days now with no luck. Do you recall where you watched it?
Had to be sometimes after UCLA USC move was announced. So search in that period

Advertisement
He may be referring to Finebaum weighing in on USCand UCLA to Big10. However, he wasn't so much praising Miami, as denouncing people saying Miami was not a high commodity. He then went on to praise UNC as an ACC commodity.

His show is broken up into hour long segments in the podcast format. He mentions UM multiple times over last few days during the conference realignment “stuff.” IMO, he originally seemed to talk Chapel Hole up more when the B1G news 1st dropped but then pivoted more to UM towards end of the week.

1656964007980.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back