Thursday Recruiting Chatter - 12/6

View as article
Advertisement
Wh

Why should I be ban? For being realistic and using common sense? There is no style points for being an idiotic optimistic fan

Your not realistic. You think everything is worse then it actually is. I picture you as a kid who didn’t get what they want for Christmas so you made everyone’s Christmas ****** bc your entitled attitude.

Sadly most of our fan base acts like we should be recruiting at Alabama’s level when we haven’t won anything in almost 20 years. Richt has to build this program again which takes time. I can promise you Clemson post tommy Bowden and Alabama post Shula took time to get where they are today. Consider us lucky that we have the brand recognition and recruiting talent in our back yard that can even make a turnaround possible.

Your negative comments bring nothing to the board. either stop posting and *****ing or start thinking like an adult and not like a child who got the blue power ranger instead of the red one for Christmas. Hate to see what you do when adversity strikes you in the real world.

Advertisement
This is the first im hearing about mom.. From what i was told mom and girlfriend wants him here
Doesn't scare me though because of that and plus if she was against UM TS wouldn't be on campus so much so it might just be little semantics but she'll be in by the end

Advertisement
Also we only have 13 commitments, 7 of which are 4 stars. Once we start getting commitments we will move up quick . We should end up between 10 and 15.

I just want to end up with the right talent for this team, where this class ranks based on these nerd recruiting sites means nothing to me, what means something to me is what we saw on the defensive side of the ball this year, and what we saw from homer when healthy and scaife and donaldson, and he games gaynor played in. Watching guys who can actually play, to many people get caught up in the star wars and think just because somebody comes in with 5 stars they are suppose to be playing or come in and dominate. This coaching staff we got doesnt care about star rankings either, that's lingard had to sit his *** down most of the year, you cant block, no problem, you wont play much until you learn how too. This staff is about developing complete players, not rushing them thru.

We are in solid hands with coach richt, and keeping this staff in tact is the right move in my opinion, and in coach richt's mind that's the plan, making changes going into year 4 of the rebuild would be pointless!

Advertisement
Lol... I pray to god we sign Hasswood. We would finally have a receiver that can catch a football on the roster. It would truly shock me, blow my mind if we were able to signed him, after the complete collapse on O this year.

And if he signs here, let that be a lesson to you that with alot of the doom and gloom created by so called UM fans, they couldnt see and couldnt understand what coach richt was and had to do this year, and the major part was to develop the qb's into being more mentally mature and focused. So if baywatch signs, itll be because he Trust coach richt and this offense and coach dugans a technician and he'd definitey have to feel that whether its perry or jarren, that either one can get him the ball.

Stop with the secretive bullchit, either spill the beans or STFU
I know multiple guys on L staff and they say that all the major kids there are heavy on UF. The kids just like playing the recruiting game. Anybody saying we are in it is someone outside the school and outside the circle of families. In other words they dont know what they are talking about. Now ov could MAYBE change something(highly doubtful). But as of right now. No it's not close

Advertisement
This is the first im hearing about mom.. From what i was told mom and girlfriend wants him here

My read on the situation was that TS wants to be in Miami, but family wants him to take the money. They don't want to wait for NFL money when they can have it right now. At the end of the day, it's just reading tea leaves, so who knows, but I will be surprised if he ends up here.

I just want to end up with the right talent for this team, where this class ranks based on these nerd recruiting sites means nothing to me, what means something to me is what we saw on the defensive side of the ball this year, and what we saw from homer when healthy and scaife and donaldson, and he games gaynor played in. Watching guys who can actually play, to many people get caught up in the star wars and think just because somebody comes in with 5 stars they are suppose to be playing or come in and dominate. This coaching staff we got doesnt care about star rankings either, that's lingard had to sit his *** down most of the year, you cant block, no problem, you wont play much until you learn how too. This staff is about developing complete players, not rushing them thru.

We are in solid hands with coach richt, and keeping this staff in tact is the right move in my opinion, and in coach richt's mind that's the plan, making changes going into year 4 of the rebuild would be pointless!

I don't know man. If I hire a contractor to rebuild my house after a hurricane, and 90% of the way through I find out he's put the septic tank in the attic, I'm making changes, not just continuing along on blind faith.

That's where we're at. Richt has built this program on a shoddy foundation of nepotism and stale offensive philosophy and it ain't working.

If you're happy about how things are going then I'm glad for you, but we are most definitely not in solid hands with Richt, we are not getting elite players to fill dire needs that have the potential for being glaring holes in our depth chart, and stars and class rankings definitely do matter.

Advertisement
Back