Thursday Recruiting Chatter - 12/6

View as article
Zip is hard to read. I think he is a fan of gators more than anyone else but is looking at Miami csz we use our tightends more . And that's my guess

Advertisement
What is going on with MAR?

February signee who already used his OVs to PSU & Auburn (the other two schools in his top 3). Look for UF to potential get a January OV as well. Maybe UGA will kick the tires on MAR if they miss on Noah Cain and Dj Williams as well.

February signees recruiting battles haven’t even started yet so tough to gauge where his head will be at in month

Zip is a toss up I thinknit can go either way but as far as Summerall ijs you can say he's trolling and it's not close but if he is I give him credit because to troll a school and use your moms birthday to do thats Keef level

Advertisement
Mods are eit
You are not a ******* fan at all. You are a troll from another fan base, and the mods are obviously not doing their job.

Mods? Did somebody say Mods? They're either asleep at the wheel or comfortable providing a forum for trolls to trash the program at the height of recruiting. Obviously room for legitimate debate about the program without the endless trash spewed by characters who will flee like roaches after signing day.

What if we land Haselwood and Bogle?
Haselwood major props Bogle should be a layup as any elite sfla kid should be so no props for that. Im not falling into this trap cause the big boys two weeks before signing day will go hard for there families. They will give us the ones they dont really believe in, they play chess while we still playing connect 4.

If we get Haselwood and close on Stevenson that would be great. However we need OL and it's highly unlikely that we secure a blue chipper on the OL.

DL would have been great to get T. Davis but if we can get Bogle and the NY guys we might be okay. Huff, simply put we most sign him.

Advertisement
I don't know man. If I hire a contractor to rebuild my house after a hurricane, and 90% of the way through I find out he's put the septic tank in the attic, I'm making changes, not just continuing along on blind faith.

That's where we're at. Richt has built this program on a shoddy foundation of nepotism and stale offensive philosophy and it ain't working.

If you're happy about how things are going then I'm glad for you, but we are most definitely not in solid hands with Richt, we are not getting elite players to fill dire needs that have the potential for being glaring holes in our depth chart, and stars and class rankings definitely do matter.

Bad comparison and makes no logical sense, this team is in rebuild mode, most of the roster will be coach richts team now. The roster is more talented overall with great position coaches to match, so player development cant be rushed, but its in the process. Anybody with football knowledge could see this was at minimum a 4 to 5 year project, year 4 is he year where you start seeing the hardwork paying off. Im not sure what you mean by " we not getting elite players" are you watching the games, garvin is elite, joe jackson, bandy you can add quarterman in thier, Ahmon, jt4, brevin, cam davis, deejay dallas, with others on the way.

Our defense was elite, if those nerd recruiting sites want to impress me, let us know before the season how elite our defense was going to be, not class rankings that mean nothing. Top 10 top 20 WGAF, just play ball. This staff has done an excellent job recruiting considering the circumstances, this next class will be a class of leaders they not coming in off a bandwagon type season that helped to produce the crybabies from the 2018 class. Whoever abandons ship, siunara, NEXT AN UP!

Haselwood major props Bogle should be a layup as any elite sfla kid should be so no props for that. Im not falling into this trap cause the big boys two weeks before signing day will go hard for there families. They will give us the ones they dont really believe in, they play chess while we still playing connect 4.

That was not the question though.. IF he lands Bogle, Haselwood, and Rique then those are nice building blocks of elite talent for next year. Still need good OL. Luckily Tarquin and Eugakun are replaceable with similar type kids. It is Neal that has me hurting. Dude is a Cane legacy and 3 year starter on the OL.Yet he's all Bama.

If we get Haselwood and close on Stevenson that would be great. However we need OL and it's highly unlikely that we secure a blue chipper on the OL.

DL would have been great to get T. Davis but if we can get Bogle and the NY guys we might be okay. Huff, simply put we most sign him.

I like huff, he belongs here, he'll play better in that Green and Orange than he will anywhere else, some places you are just born to play at!

With no QB and more importantly OL commitments, it's no surprise we're whiffing on Williams. It's a tough sell when you're laying a streaming pile of **** on the recruitment front.

Do you think that the recruits actually look at that type of thing? Because we have lineman. Do recruits not believe that the staff can develop them after they sign?

Advertisement

I like huff, he belongs here, he'll play better in that Green and Orange than he will anywhere else, some places you are just born to play at

Do you think that the recruits actually look at that type of thing? Because we have lineman. Do recruits not believe that the staff can develop them after they sign?

You can bet your *** other coaches are negatively recruiting us about it. Guaranteed.

"Man, did you see their OL this year? Wow. I'm not sure about that. They got pushed around and scored 12 points against Duke. That's not good. Did you see what those big boys did when they went up to BC? I don't know about you, but I'm not sure I'd put my future in those guy's hands"

You know, cool stuff like that.

Advertisement
I don't know man. If I hire a contractor to rebuild my house after a hurricane, and 90% of the way through I find out he's put the septic tank in the attic, I'm making changes, not just continuing along on blind faith.

That's where we're at. Richt has built this program on a shoddy foundation of nepotism and stale offensive philosophy and it ain't working.

If you're happy about how things are going then I'm glad for you, but we are most definitely not in solid hands with Richt, we are not getting elite players to fill dire needs that have the potential for being glaring holes in our depth chart, and stars and class rankings definitely do matter.

If the septic tank is in the attic, probably want to find another program.

LOL at Auburn touting its OL. That must be a joke, and anyone who buys it is a raving lunatic.
They can’t be watching the same games touting auburn oline as a justifiable excuse LOL. Now with uga I get It and they have a great oline but auburn? **** no lol

Advertisement
Back