Thursday Recruiting Chatter - 12/6

View as article
Advertisement
He should he had nasty highlights. Sadly osu will drop off big time without Urban running the show. We are a mediocre program not going to pile on the **** show we have here. I guess according to the slurpers on the site I have to sit and be happy with sorry wake forest level recruits.

My prediction we might not win many more coastal titles. If Georgia Tech hires a good competent coach, it's gonna be even harder for Richt to recruit.
Idk who's a WF level recruit we have now and with maybe the worst offense in our history we outscored our last 2 opponents each by more points then in our 3 division losses combined. Ijs if the offense gets back to average at least which is very possible they win the coastal easy

I can't believe the staff just threw in the towel with Braylen Ingraham. Can't even get him to OV? ******* embarrassment

Advertisement
I said that in a post months ago. Miami doesn't have the loyalty like most of the other blue bloods. Kids from bama georgia tex etc etc are going to those schools if they get offered. Their great grandparents were fans or alum. The question is, is this and indictment on Edge? How does he let his nephew go anywhere else? You think playmaker was letting his son go anywhere else? U think Gore would let his son go anywhere else if he was a take?
You cant control their future. “Legacy” recruits aren’t guaranteed to follow in the footsteps and it ain’t just Miami.

Bingo...We can land Bogle, Stevenson and Haselwood and this class would still be a failure in my eyes because it doesn't achieve what is needed to compete for championships. To compete for championships you have to stack recruiting classes of high end talent top to bottom year after year. The way things are going where gonna end up with a team with 1st & 2nd round draft picks but still not compete for championships because we lack depth. Thats what lopsided recruiting classes get you. Had a coach once tell me if you want to measure how good a recruiting class is take a look and see how good your 5 least talented players are. Take Clemson's 5 least talented players in their class and compare them to ours.

i can give aphuck about your rant we still need those kids

Advertisement
So UGA going to take McIntosh and now Williams 🤕? Woof

Advertisement
Wh
Dude you are ******* annoying. Do yourself a favor and save your troubles. Log off. No one wants you here and all you do is this all day. It’s besr for everyone If you get banned but I know the mods won’t do that.

Why should I be ban? For being realistic and using common sense? There is no style points for being an idiotic optimistic fan

I can't believe the staff just threw in the towel with Braylen Ingraham. Can't even get him to OV? ******* embarrassment

We should praise a kid who respect his commitment.

If Crowley, Tarquin, Eguakun and Solomon (??) were like him we would have less problems now.

The only question that we should ask ourselves is: why he committed to Bama? But the answer is pretty obvious IMHO.

Last edited:
Look im far from the whining, moaning, depressing fan but I will say this I have said Searles is OK with me for a while but im close to just throwing him out too. When schools do this it won't affect a kid much unless you aren't convincing yourself especially Auburn who's oline was lowkey very very bad and Homer is still about to get over 1,000 yards with UM almost havjng 300 yards rushing the final 2 games that's Searles not beating it in Williams head. Now we'll get our fair share of guys who'll do work I'm not worried but that Williams update for me is telling

This man knows his football, coach searels had probably the hardest coaching job on the team, no passing game basically all year and our running game was still producing with a less talented o-line. Next year, barring health, we will have better athlete's on the entire o-line, and in better shape. However i do think edge will help us out cause for those complaining about coach richt, the one thing that's clear, he's going to run the ball.
With oscar cryer rolling out, i wonder what crowley is thinking now, lol.

Advertisement
Dude you are ******* annoying. Do yourself a favor and save your troubles. Log off. No one wants you here and all you do is this all day. It’s besr for everyone If you get banned but I know the mods won’t do that.

Was this to someone in particular? There are quite a few useless *****-and-moaners that this applies to.

Saban doesn't play games. Once you commit you don't take anymore visits or they consider it not being committed will recruit your spot.

Advertisement
Back