Thursday Recruiting Chatter - 1/31

View as article
How do you think DVD would be as a recruiter? Is he more personable than Rumph appears to be?
Look at it like this. Kids actually relate to dvd and like him. And it’s the exact opposite with rumph. So I think it’s easy to say that dvd is about a millions times better recruiter then rumph and that’s not actually saying much as rumph is about as **** poor as it gets! Smh

Advertisement
Golden brought in the No.1 CB in the country along with the No.6 S in the same year. Followed it up with Artie Burns, Jamal Carter and Rayshawn the next year. Pretty solid.

Shannon in ‘08 brought in four 4* DBs, including the No.3 overall CB in the country (Harris).

Coker brought in some good and highly rated DBs also.

And Richt got some guys in ‘18.

None of these guys sustained their position recruiting well over multiple cycles. And of course they weren’t successful as coaches at UM.
I don't know what the other dude was trying to accomplish by saying that. He just makes himself look like he doesn't know what he is talking about.

Golden brought in the No.1 CB in the country along with the No.6 S in the same year. Followed it up with Artie Burns, Jamal Carter and Rayshawn the next year. Pretty solid.

Shannon in ‘08 brought in four 4* DBs, including the No.3 overall CB in the country (Harris).

Coker brought in some good and highly rated DBs also.

And Richt got some guys in ‘18.

None of these guys sustained their position recruiting well over multiple cycles. And of course they weren’t successful as coaches at UM.
And I’ll take the group of dbs we have gotten recently over those you named any day. And I said Last decade, why are you bringing up Coker? In 2019 Miami will be fielding its most talented secondary that they have had in a long time imo, just watch and see

Advertisement
fsu went 5-7, no bowl game and outrecruiting the **** out of us. if we hadn't hit on a couple in the "port hole" I would swear Richt was still here. and they gonna clog up that port hole when they see Miami sucking the life out of it. Bogle trending to Ufag, AA GT OL on a visit this weekend to Ufag. Mullen liftin' up Manny's girlfriend's skirt right now.

WTF are you smoking? Not every single team has zero TEs on the roster. Name one. For the record...I hate golf and go to every home game and then some. Sit down Jr.
I said every team has injuries. We watched the season Brevin and Will had good freshman stats considering the dog **** coach they had and the horrible play calling. I've watched enough football to know it will work itself out. Be optimistic for once in your life. The crying in the board lately and the guys trying to beat their chest to prove their right is making this wack. I'm all up for debate but some of you and I'm talking about you, ethnic and few other grown men are literally trying to ***** and whine in every thread. If that's the case I'm putting yall on ignore. I like debate but that every thread I gotta cry and whine about what's not going on right. The sad part is I don't know you from a whole in the wall nor ethnic guy but the perception you give off with the endless crying makes me think you need a big dose of humility in your life.

Advertisement
And I’ll take the group of dbs we have gotten recently over those you named any day
Why? Just because hope springs eternal?

Richt himself played three golden DBs + Bandy last season (and Bandy had to beg us to recruit him).

Maybe Blades, Frierson, Ivey and Hall will make people forget Elder, Burns, Howard, M. Jackson, Jaquan, Redwine and Jenkins. I highly doubt they will make anyone forget Devin Hester or Sean Taylor, both of whom Coker brought in.

Fans ALWAYS overrate the new group of unproven kids. I like Ivey’s potential a lot, but he was a 3* DB. We’ve recruited a lot of them over the years, and been excited about a lot of them.

fsu went 5-7, no bowl game and outrecruiting the **** out of us. if we hadn't hit on a couple in the "port hole" I would swear Richt was still here. and they gonna clog up that port hole when they see Miami sucking the life out of it. Bogle trending to Ufag, AA GT OL on a visit this weekend to Ufag. Mullen liftin' up Manny's girlfriend's skirt right now.
You sound like a skirt. I'm sick of porsters like you crying. Keep crying I'm putting crybabies pussies on ignore. Debate cool crying in every thread about what we don't get.. Wamp wamp.. I didn't buy the house I wanted.. You're soo emotional. I know you have a low paying job. You can't make more than maybe 60k a year. You're too emotional I wouldn't trust you in a leadership role either. Ignore list you go.

whatever,the other dude just named all the prospects we got and ur still in denial.

He named 1(tracy Howard a 5’10 170 corner and quite possibly the most overrated # 1 corner and bush that’s 2 blue chip dbs in that 2012 class (Ray Shawn Jenkins was a 3 star here) and followed it up with Artie burns , corn elder and Jamal carter.

Again I’ll take a group of dj ivey, bubba bolden , gurvan Hall, al blades, Gilbert frierson, keontra smith, tecory couch over that any day. That was a good 2 year haul but these last 2 years have the potential to be better imo

Advertisement
You sound like a skirt. I'm sick of porsters like you crying. Keep crying I'm putting crybabies pussies on ignore. Debate cool crying in every thread about what we don't get.. Wamp wamp.. I didn't buy the house I wanted.. You're soo emotional. I know you have a low paying job. You can't make more than maybe 60k a year. You're too emotional I wouldn't trust you in a leadership role either. Ignore list you go.

HAHA another wannabe *****. I'm just telling you how it is. You can call crybaby all you want. Just make sure you stay home from your 7-11 job on Wednesday and #watchthefinish. The truth is what it is. You keep smilin' and pumpin' sunshine up your own *** but look at my post. There ain't a lie in it. Now I'll go back to my $110K job punk.

You are clueless, foh with the bullsh*t
nobody is clueless but you. first you say Rumph is a great developer, which he is, but a ****** recruiter and thats fact. Then you go ahead and say you would rather have the DBs we have now than the DBs we had in previous years, which those DBs were ranked higher and frankly better coming out of high school then what we have now. The only reason they were not that good in College was due to the ****** development coaches they had. You are so quick to go and use the development topic to help Rumph, but not for the other higher rated kids we got in previous coaching regimes, hypcritical. With the other coaching regime we were able to get a lot of talent, but had ****** coaching, now we have good coaching, but the recruiting, especially on the DBs side has gone down. If your cool with complacency then i guess its all right, but I want both and I'm not settling for subpar coaching performances.

He named 1(tracy Howard a 5’10 170 corner and quite possibly the most overrated # 1 corner and bush that’s 2 blue chip dbs in that 2012 class (Ray Shawn Jenkins was a 3 star here) and followed it up with Artie burns , corn elder and Jamal carter.

Again I’ll take a group of dj ivey, bubba bolden , gurvan Hall, al blades, Gilbert frierson, keontra smith, tecory couch over that any day. That was a good 2 year haul but these last 2 years have the potential to be better imo
I noticed another thing, ur trying to compare this coaching regime to the past 3 ****** coaching regime. just because this is better does not mean its good enough. Again ur stuck with sub par performance and complacency. just becasue his recruiting might be better, doesn't mean its good.

Advertisement
nobody is clueless but you. first you say Rumph is a great developer, which he is, but a ****** recruiter and thats fact. Then you go ahead and say you would rather have the DBs we have now than the DBs we had in previous years, which those DBs were ranked higher and frankly better coming out of high school then what we have now. The only reason they were not that good in College was due to the ****** development coaches they had. You are so quick to go and use the development topic to help Rumph, but not for the other higher rated kids we got in previous coaching regimes, hypcritical. With the other coaching regime we were able to get a lot of talent, but had ****** coaching, now we have good coaching, but the recruiting, especially on the DBs side has gone down. If your cool with complacency then i guess its all right, but I want both and I'm not settling for subpar coaching performances.
When Have I ever Stated rumph was a sh*tty recruiter? Lol

I noticed another thing, ur trying to compare this coaching regime to the past 3 ****** coaching regime. just because this is better does not mean its good enough. Again ur stuck with sub par performance and complacency. just becasue his recruiting might be better, doesn't mean its good.

You really mad ever single one of the dbs we signed last year outside of bethel has a higher potential than Tracy Howard? Lol, truth hurts

Advertisement
Back