Thoughts on Stevenson and Bogle Announcement

View as article
Advertisement
More excuses!!! I don’t believe it

What’s the excuse? So all the talk of transfers and players being very unhappy is made up ?

The locker room was legit tore down the middle.

As anyone with connections to the program and they’ll say that

Our coaches are honestly a bunch of ****** cucks. Liking his ****, keeping their heads in the sand. Thought things would be different with this coaching refresh but it's the same.

It's just embarrassing at this point.

Every ****** year - then we get to watch them in the CFB playoffs for other teams.

***** sake. I hate this ****.

Advertisement
What’s the excuse? So all the talk of transfers and players being very unhappy is made up ?

We’re talking about Stevenson development. I wouldn’t doubt that lockeroom was divided with the defense being upset at the offense.

I think that’s pretty obvious if you listen to Diaz interviews and how adamant he is about the team being one unit. He has stressed getting the offense to have the same mentality as the defense. **** by the end of the year he was basically calling Richt out in interviews. Defense hated offense and players were crying and carrying on in the locker room. Diaz is in the same spot Pruitt is in at Tennessee after Butch Jones. Tennessee had a completely broken locker room and so did Miami. It’s going to take some time to get this thing rolling. The wheels fell off for Mark Richt this year.

Meanwhile Campbell gets abused routinely in every game but “cb development”. And baker is good but he’s small and not overall athletic. I see Him going late first or the second round.

And for the record Miami’s cb development has been as good as anybody the last 3 years or so

And what exactly is being developed at uga right now?
Last 3 years draft picks
Miami 24 (4 1 st round)
Uga 17( 5 1st round)
Most recent first round db from either school was Artie Burns in 2016

Miami even in down years has overwhelming more dbs in the league than uga... And we got 3 more draft picks on the way this year at db. When I hear about uncertainty of development on the defensive side of the ball it’s a bullsh*t excuse period
Great post. There are so many reasons TS should pick Miami but apparently (as usual) with these types of players he will go elsewhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Recently, The Dade County kid picks Miami & the Broward kid will go OOS. Now, it looks switched in this situation.

Miami will get both though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back