Thoughts on Stevenson and Bogle Announcement

View as article
Some advice: conventional wisdom says they’re not coming. Don’t get your hopes up. Move on.

If they do happen to come, then we are pleasantly surprised and your Saturday just became way better.

But don’t be expecting them.

Advertisement
Unless things change It’s going to be Uga. I held off because he was legit torn. And was going back on forth. He’s very close with his family / siblings.

And everyone saying it’s the mom or the bags....it’s not a Jadon situation.

This kid is nowhere in that stratosphere, if anything it’s a ***** pack. So all the ones saying he was bought months ago are dead wrong. It’s very underwhelming.

I’m always preaching bags are in play everywhere and they’re. But this kid was thinking long term , he wants to play cb , not safety. Uga is in far better shape as a program and he thinks it’s best for his future.

We lose kids to bags all the time but we also lose kids because our program has been a dumpster fire for years. They don’t trust Miami as a program or their development.

Well that’s bullsh*t.

Chad Thomas
Joe Jackson
RJ Mcintosh
Kendrick Norton
Gerald Willis
Michael Jackson
Jaquan Johnson
Sheldrick Redwine
Corn Elder
Adrian Colbert
Reshawn Jenkins
Jamal Carter

Have all been drafted or will be this year.

Miami has had more overall defensive players drafted and more secondary players drafted than UGA last 3 years.

Also players are leaving all over from UGa so something is rotten there. I don’t want to hear about locker room.

Advertisement
Lmao at the people that come on here, who "know" these kids and then try to save face for them like, they really wanted to be here but blah blah blah. He is no different than the rest. Save the BS

This literally happens every year man I have no idea how y’all fall for it. Wait til they commit today there will be ppl going on rants. Those are the suckers who are delusional. Put yourself in there shoes, why would y’all come here after our coach retired ? Be real with yourself. Just be hopeful that manny hires the right staff.

Advertisement
This doesnt make no sense

Bama get all positions drafted and if u wait u can conserve your body till your ready and get top flight coaching and paid there and the nfl. So how is Miami the business descision?
Makes a lot of sense when your uber talented like Bogle. Kids don't want to practice for 2 years, they want to play.

Well if that is the case then pretty much every recruiting analyst out there will have been wrong. Even Bama’s best guy flipped his pick to Miami on Thursday.
Unless something has changed in the last 12 hours, it will be Bama today. Miami staff thinks he’s choosing Miami today though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope people will stop falling for the third party insider **** now. Unless it's someone that's a part of the decision making circle then what they say is just as useless as what comes out of the AD.

BTW I'm ready for the next HC search because this proves Manny's a herb just like the HC's before him. Liking Stevenson crap on Twitter and giving Cooney a promotion because he introduces you to people and got you one recruit last year smh. Better go get some real sfl dudes that actually have bonafides and kids and their families feel indebted to be where those people are. Like DMV kids are with Locks.

I hope people will stop falling for the third party insider **** now. Unless it's someone that's a part of the decision making circle then what they say is just as useless as what comes out of the AD.

BTW I'm ready for the next HC search because this proves Manny's a herb just like the HC's before him. Liking Stevenson crap on Twitter and giving Cooney a promotion because he introduces you to people and got you one recruit last year smh. Better go get some real sfl dudes that actually have bonafides and kids and their families feel indebted to be where those people are. Like DMV kids are with Locks.
How is this on Manny?

Advertisement
Back