Thoughts going into tonight

I wouldn’t call the OL average. At full strength, I have no issue saying they’re top 3 in the ACC 🤷‍♂️

Now this will be the first game they’re actually tested by a real team, an overrated team but still a big step up from the likes of Southern Miss. I think the OL is up for the test though. Just hope Zions knee is right.

Advertisement
I like how the narrative is that Jimbo's offense is expired, outdated etc...when ours is every bit as archaic

Not sure what you're seeing on offense
Gattis run game is very advanced, run gap and zone schemes and brings both WRs, TEs.
Do you think it's archaic because they run the ball and don't run a video game offense and spread em and sling it deep style?
It's not expired, our offense has old school elements because it's more ball control, which is smart, but that's about it.

Advertisement
We need take advantage of out size. We have a number of 6’ + receivers and tight ends. I don’t believe we are going to run through them. Special Teams play can decide the game.

Not sure what you're seeing on offense
Gattis run game is very advanced, run gap and zone schemes and brings both WRs, TEs.
Do you think it's archaic because they run the ball and don't run a video game offense and spread em and sling it deep style?
It's not expired, our offense has old school elements because it's more ball control, which is smart, but that's about it.
lol were running out of 12 personnel most times. you can run the ball in a modern offense out of spread formations. I hope we see more RPO and by more I mean overload. TVD Is far better than anyone on the roster and he needs to be put in positions where he can excel. we also haven't seen if we can actually run the ball on a better DLs. this is the first test of that. we have seen that we struggled passing the ball against inferior defenses though. hoping that gets fixed tonight

I expect cheap shots late hits and no flags for T&M referees will homer this game.

Like Don Bailey says you play physical till whistle blows on every play.

Receivers sell every single route as if your primary.

We practice every single day in heat and humidity including off-season training we should out physical them .

When your training in the off-season till your vomiting purging then continuing THAT’S when you win these games before you play them.

The Playmaker:

There’s no one covering me who I don’t out work / train.

I WIN BEFORE I PLAY

GOCANES

Advertisement
F FSU
F UF
F ROLLS TIDE CRAP
F NORTE LAME
F NCAA
F TEXAS A/M
F JIMBO
YOU CANT SPELL THE WORD FOR BUNDLE OF STICKS WITHOUT AGGIES
STOP WORRYING
STOP SAYS THIS A L

We FUCCIN

THATS IS ALL
CANT WAIT FOR THE TEARS TONIGHT

Advertisement
-W8Puc.gif

Anytime, any place.. expect to win. Go Canes!

-W8Puc.gif

Anytime, any place.. expect to win. Go Canes!
See there faces see the confidence knowing your opponent has never been we’re you’ve been in training let alone the anvil of life you’ve survived in the streets.

You see the GAME was already won before the flip.

Coach Ericson at halftime of the Cotton Bowl vs Texas to the referees as they were threatening the Canes on there penalties :

“ THIS GAME IS ALREADY WON “ turned and walked to locker room.

GOCANES

Advertisement
I’m pumped:

I just got back from Tropical Park , power walked 11/2 miles with hand weights got to the hill did a set of (50) air squats then power walked up the hill did this (4) times .(200) squats TRY IT AND SEE SUPER TOUGH.

A young man asked WOW I was watching you impressed:

YEP I’m 65 and can still KICK IT HARD brother then I power walked 11/2 home .

Had to turn on the yard hose to cool me down

YOU ARE HOW YOU TRAIN

GOCANES

Upon further review and reflection, I think we will win. The stats show that while a&m has passed the ball better than their opponents, they have been horrible with the run. The stats also show that while we have run the ball very well better than our opponents, we have not defended the pass very well. A&M will try to run better and we will try to pass better. They will stack the box to stop our run. This will open the pass but we must catch. A&M has not seen a QB like TVD so I expect us to fair better passing than their previous opponents, plus our TEs will be more involved in this game. Our running will hold good with the Roaster back, plus Parrish has run very well in the past against A&M. Steele needs to defend the pass better though. We will win. Go Canes.

I like how the narrative is that Jimbo's offense is expired, outdated etc...when ours is every bit as archaic

This is a waaayy premature take. We literally haven’t seen anything yet, and contrary to popular belief, Gattis ran a **** good offense at Michigan and was a big part of the offense at Bama when they had Jeudy, Ruggs and Smith.

I’m a bit skeptical too, don’t get me wrong, but can we at least give the man a chance? My main concern so far is tempo. Don’t need anything crazy but he’s got to speed it up a bit starting tonight IMO.

I’m pumped:

I just got back from Tropical Park , power walked 11/2 miles with hand weights got to the hill did a set of (50) air squats then power walked up the hill did this (4) times .(200) squats TRY IT AND SEE SUPER TOUGH.

A young man asked WOW I was watching you impressed:

YEP I’m 65 and can still KICK IT HARD brother then I power walked 11/2 home .

Had to turn on the yard hose to cool me down

YOU ARE HOW YOU TRAIN

GOCANES
kill it

Advertisement
Back