Thought and Prayers

1646427082029.png

Advertisement
****, how sad, RIP :(

But I will say it's kinda awesome that she at least got to see her son live out his dream to become the head coach at the U.

Advertisement
**** I owe coach an apology. I implied that the mom story was cover to get back to Miami early in the process. A poster blasted me and let me now it wasn't cap. So sad. Very sad news.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think work will help with the healing. Its a good chance he will be back at the office tomorrow morning.
I disagree, I honestly think he should grieve with his family at this time. He only knew these kids for 3 months, he knew his mom and family all his life. My mom passed away last year in April and I still cry like a toddler from time to time. Remember coach has been putting in alot of time and effort since he got to this program so if he needs to put time into his family to grieve properly instead of clouding his mind with resentment and regret I’m all for that. Condolences to Mario and his family. We all share the same fate and he’ll reunite with her like I’ll reunite with my mom. Rip Clara Rip Mama

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back