Thought and Prayers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hang in there, coach. Some of us on this board including myself have gone through the same thing. I pray for strength for you and your family. We're all behind you.(y)

Sorry for the family loss. It's exactly why my girlfriend and I are moving to Denver Colorado to spend what time you have with her mom. I am glad he at least had a couple months down in Miami.

Advertisement
I disagree, I honestly think he should grieve with his family at this time. He only knew these kids for 3 months, he knew his mom and family all his life. My mom passed away last year in April and I still cry like a toddler from time to time. Remember coach has been putting in alot of time and effort since he got to this program so if he needs to put time into his family to grieve properly instead of clouding his mind with resentment and regret I’m all for that. Condolences to Mario and his family. We all share the same fate and he’ll reunite with her like I’ll reunite with my mom. Rip Clara Rip Mama
I feel confident this man understands the balance between grief and work. Nobody has ever questioned his work ethic and this University and this community will allow him whatever time he needs and he sees fit, not anybody else. And nobody will question it. There are things bigger than football and we have a leader in life and in football for our young guys

Last edited:
Sorry for ur loss, boss.
tenor-3.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back