Thought and Prayers

Advertisement
Glad him and his family got to move home to be with her the last couple months. I can only imagine what that time meant. And I’m sure seeing her son announced HC at Miami was a dream come true for her as well. Can’t script real life.

Advertisement
I’m sorry she didn’t get to see his plans come to fruition, but what a blessing to see her son come home.

We paid to fly some planes…

we should organize to send flowers but perhaps better collectively donate in her memory to a cause of the families choosing.

someone on here must have contacts to know or have seen something shared otherwise. .

im happy to facilitate the go fund me kind of thing or donate to someone else that already be working in it if it’s bumped

Advertisement
RIP Mrs. C. Cristobal! Condolences to her entire family, and the friends that she left behind. Rest easy, ma’am.🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Mario, thank you for coming home and being close to your mom. You and your family are in the U's thoughts and prayers!!!

Advertisement
221723-340x227-condolence-card.jpg

Advertisement
Me and my goons would of beat the breaks off this dude and uploaded it to Worldstar with him begging for his life. But that's my old life I'm too old for that ****
Me and you both my friend, back in the day, would have taken him out by the steel bridge near Homestead aviation and handled business.

We paid to fly some planes…

we should organize to send flowers but perhaps better collectively donate in her memory to a cause of the families choosing.

someone on here must have contacts to know or have seen something shared otherwise. .

im happy to facilitate the go fund me kind of thing or donate to someone else that already be working in it if it’s bumped

Advertisement
Back