Thought and Prayers

Advertisement
Wow. Terrible news. RIP. Football aside, hopefully coming to Miami gave Mario a chance to have some QT with his mom these past couple of months. 🙏🙏🙏

Heartbreaking. Thoughts and condolences to the entire Cristobal family. Doesn't matter if you're a child or a grown man/woman, losing a parent will never be an easy experience..

From the outside perspective of a complete stranger to them who is now stuck in their own thoughts, Im glad that she had the strength and willpower to fight her battle long enough to see the reality of her son coming home come to fruition. But more importantly than the coaching job itself, so that Mario could be home to say his goodbyes instead of potentially being stuck on the west coast through it all..she's gonna be by every one of her family members sides in spirit and revel in their future successes just as much as they will.

Advertisement
Life is short my peoples; if u have family u’re beefing w/ or haven’t said hello to in a while, make those mends. Tomorrow is never promised, only hoped for.

R.I.P to mama Cristobal, & prayers go out to Diaz & his entire family, including close friends. So happy he & the family got to spend those last moments w/ her. That’s something that’s priceless & irreplaceable.

Advertisement
Some voids cannot be filled. The pain of loss is a reminder to be thankful that there exist people that made a positive impact on your life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
RIP! Never easy to lose a loved one, I just lost a very, very dear friend recently myself💔. The pain from that loss has been extremely heavy. Tomorrow isn't promised let's give the flowers now. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and their loved ones. Def glad he was home to be with her.

RIP Clara Cristobal. My deepest and most heartfelt condolences to the entire Cristobal family.

My condolences to coach Cristobal and his family. Happy she got to see him come home and be welcomed by the community as a hero, and that he got to spend the last few months with her.

Advertisement
Back