Those VT thugs, man.....

Its dead serious. If you ever used tinder you would know its not very out of the ordinary to just show up at the girls apartment, fvck and leave. If you show up and the lights are dimmed and everything, most guys are just going to assume she is not as attractive as her pics. She used an old pic. etc. No one is going to assume its a ******* guy. I have been catfsihed a couple times where the girl will be hot af in the picture, you show up and realize the picture she used was from 5 years ago. So you leave, but if i Was crazy horny and hadn't had *** in a while I could understand people saying fvck it, I'm here I'll pipe. Especially if its just head.

933866B6-01B8-49F5-8037-C3DA5BDBA06A.jpeg

TrumpyCane wants to know how dark it would have to be for you to get a BJ from this man pretending to be a female

Sorry not buying the “I thought it was a girl” especially when it was his second time visiting this guy who also told him to put in a good word to his teammates who all “met” him, felt uncomfortable and left

Like others said, the guy most likely threatened to tell his teammates about what was going on and he beat him too badly

Advertisement
View attachment 187598

TrumpyCane wants to know how dark it would have to be for you to get a BJ from this man pretending to be a female

Sorry not buying the “I thought it was a girl” especially when it was his second time visiting this guy who also told him to put in a good word to his teammates who all “met” him, felt uncomfortable and left

Like others said, the guy most likely threatened to tell his teammates about what was going on and he beat him too badly
It doesn't need to be that dark. Plenty of trans women you can't even tell are a man unless you look hard in good lighting. If you have feminine features and put a lot of makeup on. Its not hard to get fooled in the dark.

He went one time. him and his team mates all left. Then he went back and got the BJ. He didn't get the BJ after he was told to put a good word in. That was the point where he got suspicious and went back to beat up the guy. His teamates already knew he got the BJ and were breaking his balls for it. He wasn't killing the guy to silence him.

I have never met up with someone for *** on Tinder and assumed it was a guy. Its such a far out of the ordinary scenario that it wouldn't even cross my mind. It was probably the same for Etute. The far most likely scenario is the guy just thought she was ugly. That is what 99% of catfishes is. Its fat girls who used to be skinny. Or girls who used to be hot using old pics. Or a ton of photoshop. Tons of people meet up with 10s on tinder only to realize they are actaully a 5. Lots of guys still bang them because they are desperate.

It doesn't need to be that dark. Plenty of trans women you can't even tell are a man unless you look hard in good lighting. If you have feminine features and put a lot of makeup on. Its not hard to get fooled in the dark.

He went one time. him and his team mates all left. Then he went back and got the BJ. He didn't get the BJ after he was told to put a good word in. That was the point where he got suspicious and went back to beat up the guy. His teamates already knew he got the BJ and were breaking his balls for it. He wasn't killing the guy to silence him.

I have never met up with someone for *** on Tinder and assumed it was a guy. Its such a far out of the ordinary scenario that it wouldn't even cross my mind. It was probably the same for Etute. The far most likely scenario is the guy just thought she was ugly. That is what 99% of catfishes is. Its fat girls who used to be skinny. Or girls who used to be hot using old pics. Or a ton of photoshop. Tons of people meet up with 10s on tinder only to realize they are actaully a 5. Lots of guys still bang them because they are desperate.
He got the BJ the first time he went, and then he went back and they were messing around on the bed and then that’s when all the shlt started to happen. That’s the way I understand it, unless I mis-read it

“The witness said that Etute then turned on his cellphone’s light, which lit up Angie’s face and revealed that Angie was a man with facial hair and was wearing glasses.”

Also what female gives a guy a “$50 gift” after giving head?

TrumpyCane smells something fishy

Advertisement
@Dr.L.ThugU has a long history with trans women. He only likes them pre op.

True story: I used to work with a guy and the rumor was that he was exclusively into chicks with ****s. You’d think these would be a bunch of high school students talking this shlt, or recently graduated college beer bros, nope, we’re talking executives here.

I stayed out of the gum flapping, but I can’t lie these guys had me laughing.

He got the BJ the first time he went, and then he went back and they were messing around on the bed and then that’s when all the shlt started to happen. That’s the way I understand it, unless I midread it
According to the ESPN article.

Etute matched with a "woman" on tinder, then him and an older Teamate Elder went to this "girls" house. They show up to the house and its dark and elder got weirded out and they both left. Etute decided to go back, got head and left. Then teamates started making fun of him saying it was a dude. So he went back to the "girls" house. And grabbed his nuts to see if it was a girl. He went in, grabbed his balls, put a flashlight on his face, and attacked him within less than 3 minutes. So its not like he was doing a bunch of foreplay or anything. He went there with the intention to find out if it was a guy or girl. I think if he was going back to silence the guy dude, before any of his teamates found out. He wouldn't have brought two with him.

Not to mention this guy is a known sexual predator. Other players on the team had went to this guys house before. A bunch of students came out and said this guy has done this before. This *** dude was not some rookie with a wig lol. This guy probably spent hours on makeup and schit and knew all the tricks to make it convincing. These guys target only the most desperate. The guy claimed to be a 22 year old physician lol. They put stuff like that on there tinder profile to make sure only the most desperate and gullible people are clicking on their profile(just like the class action lawyers trying to sue Ruiz). Etute is not the sharpest tool, but I doubt he was legit ***.

“The witness said that Etute then turned on his cellphone’s light, which lit up Angie’s face and revealed that Angie was a man with facial hair and was wearing glasses.”

Also what female gives a guy a “$50 gift” after giving head?

TrumpyCane smells something fishy
That was because it a surprise visit the 2nd time. Maybe the guy didn't have hours to wax his face and throw on a ton of makeup. We don't know if he had a beard the first time he showed up at this guys house. I highly doubt he did, since this guy was a known predator in the area. This was not his first rodeo.

Females give guys 50$ all the time, if they feel the dude is "too good for them". And want to try and convince them to come back. We had plenty of players, when I was at Miami, that would bang girls and then the girls would take them out to eat or take them shopping or something like that. I am not going to put the girl on blast, but everyone at Miami in the mid 2010s knows exactly the girl I am talking about. Chubby rich white girl that used to bang all the players and then buy them schit.

He probably gave the guy a 50 dollar gift card to papa johns or something after he asked him for money to get food or something.

You think the player let a *** guy suck his **** for 50 bucks. Then after the entire team knew about it, he then thought it was a good idea to "shut him up". So his method of shutting up the guy, so no one else finds out about it. Was to bring 2 players with him, so they can hear the whole conversation as he killed the guy? That is far far less likely than the scenario that the jury believed.

Advertisement
True story: I used to work with a guy and the rumor was that he was exclusively into chicks with ****s. You’d think these would be a bunch of high school students talking this shlt, or recently graduated college beer bros, nope, we’re talking executives here.

I stayed out of the gum flapping, but I can’t lie these guys had me laughing.
As a straight guy you can’t help but find it funny. Crude locker room humor aside.

In @Dr.L.ThugU case he just really loves dudes in dresses. Other than that he is a good guy so I look past it. I will never understand it, but I accept him for who he is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back